Good news for my medical appointment

Convicted Driver Insurance

JonTheIdiot

Hi guys,

I received my letter to renew my license on 06/11/20 and i sent it off the same day

just had the letter back from Dvla to book it today so 2 weeks

They had spaces as early as this Thursday but I went for one in a fortnight

just thought I’d let you all know that it doesn’t seem to be months these days for a medical

Hi guys,

I received my letter to renew my license on 06/11/20 and i sent it off the same day

just had the letter back from Dvla to book it today so 2 weeks

They had spaces as early as this Thursday but I went for one in a fortnight

just thought I’d let you all know that it doesn’t seem to be months these days for a medical

Great news, mine was the same which is encouraging. Keep us posted how you get on. My test results were sent Friday so should be with our friends at the DVLA yesterday/today

Will be interesting to see how long they take to come back, how long did you abstain for?

i had 4 cans of bud light on Saturday (21/11/20) and my medical is 07/12/20 so I’m going to be 15 days abstinent. I’m hoping that will be enough as I’m not a huge drinker anyway

Will be interesting to see how long they take to come back, how long did you abstain for?

Ive done 11 and half weeks sober, the medical was all over in 20 mins! feel of the liver, asked a load of questions and took the blood sample and was out.

Ive done 11 and half weeks sober, the medical was all over in 20 mins! feel of the liver, asked a load of questions and took the blood sample and was out.
What questions were asked by the examination doctor ive seen the form on line that I have to fill in

What questions were asked by the examination doctor ive seen the form on line that I have to fill in

I’ve just had my medical this morning, the examiner didn’t really ask any questions, it was mainly just the sheet which you’ve seen.He asked about mental health etc

I’ve just had my medical this morning, the examiner didn’t really ask any questions, it was mainly just the sheet which you’ve seen.He asked about mental health etc
Ok thank you I have mine in the morning its a horrible feeling isn't it the unknown xx wishing you all the best of luck

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off