Coronavirus for HROs

Convicted Driver Insurance
Absolute surprise. I got so upset and confused when they told me and couldn't figure out why. But I imagine it was due to the fact I said I was on a lot of allergy medication
The GP questionnaire if purely based on alcohol dependency issues and medication
Do you know where I can find a copy of GP questionnaire?

Absolute surprise. I got so upset and confused when they told me and couldn't figure out why. But I imagine it was due to the fact I said I was on a lot of allergy medication
The GP questionnaire if purely based on alcohol dependency issues and medication
Yea the DD2 form. I've sent an email to Burton I'll update when I hear, or if I get an answer to my SAR request 🙁

Do you know where I can find a copy of GP questionnaire?
I couldn't find one anywhere! But my doctor went through it with me so I can try and assist with any questions you might be worried are on there?
It's things like, rehab stints, alcohol dependency issues, medication for alcoholism, liver disease and list of medications etc. Mine was No or NA for everything
Really confused me tbh because I don't think I said anything out of the ordinary on medical exam day

I couldn't find one anywhere! But my doctor went through it with me so I can try and assist with any questions you might be worried are on there?
It's things like, rehab stints, alcohol dependency issues, medication for alcoholism, liver disease and list of medications etc. Mine was No or NA for everything
Really confused me tbh because I don't think I said anything out of the ordinary on medical exam day
Top man - will be back in touch nearer the time re medical if ok?

Top man - will be back in touch nearer the time re medical if ok?
I'll keep an eye out. Medical questionnaire is different to the GP one. The first medical questionnaire which they complete on the day of CDT test is on this page so you can go through questions
GP medical questionnaire is only sent if you fail the CDT test or give them reason to contact your GP

I'll keep an eye out. Medical questionnaire is different to the GP one. The first medical questionnaire which they complete on the day of CDT test is on this page so you can go through questions
GP medical questionnaire is only sent if you fail the CDT test or give them reason to contact your GP
I saved a copy of DD2

Attachments

• FOIR8030 DD2 attachment.pdf
    503.9 KB · Views: 31
No they didn’t call me but I’ve been ringing them every day. My ban ended on the 2nd of August so compared to some not that long, but it’s long enough when you’re waiting for something you want so badly isn’t it 😊 Absolutely buzzing!!

I rung the DVLA today for a very small query. I made an observation about the DVLA (which I'm sure other forum members may agree with) -

Their job description must stipulate they have to have a full personality transplant when they have their employment induction

OR

Swansea is the most miserable part of Wales.

*** Never been, but Rhyl is the most depressing town in Wales by far ***

CJ

I rung the DVLA today for a very small query. I made an observation about the DVLA (which I'm sure other forum members may agree with) -

Their job description must stipulate they have to have a full personality transplant when they have their employment induction

OR

Swansea is the most miserable part of Wales.

*** Never been, but Rhyl is the most depressing town in Wales by far ***

CJ
Remind me - where are you in the process?

Remind me - where are you in the process?

I'm just about to reach my 90 day milestone.

I last spoke to the DVLA about 14 months ago after I had done my TCC course. However, the DVLA had not acknowledged the reduction from my ban so they said they wouldn't be contacting me until April 2021.

I believe the TCC course trainer has to send your completion form to the TCC HQ in Telford. TCC then sends confirmation to the Magistrates Court that imposed the drink driving ban and once they are satisfied they have to pass on the paperwork to the DVLA to amend their records. This obviously takes quite some time.

The purpose of my phone call yesterday was to clarify if the DVLA had updated their records to recognise I had completed the course and they are going to contact me imenently.

The attitude of the woman I spoke to over the phone wasn't great. She sounded like she would be best placed working as a prison officer not a call centre adviser.

CJ

I'm just about to reach my 90 day milestone.

I last spoke to the DVLA about 14 months ago after I had done my TCC course. However, the DVLA had not acknowledged the reduction from my ban so they said they wouldn't be contacting me until April 2021.

I believe the TCC course trainer has to send your completion form to the TCC HQ in Telford. TCC then sends confirmation to the Magistrates Court that imposed the drink driving ban and once they are satisfied they have to pass on the paperwork to the DVLA to amend their records. This obviously takes quite some time.

The purpose of my phone call yesterday was to clarify if the DVLA had updated their records to recognise I had completed the course and they are going to contact me imenently.

The attitude of the woman I spoke to over the phone wasn't great. She sounded like she would be best placed working as a prison officer not a call centre adviser.

CJ
Try and ask for Jackie Manser

Hi, just wanted to post an update.
I had also received the generic no medicals letter and spoke with the dvla numerous times to be told they weren’t booking any medicals. I complained and within 18 hours I had a call from the DVLA to say they can book me in and sent me the relevant info. I now have my medical booked! Keep on at them!
Hi Kbbb89,
Hope you dont mind me asking, what exactly did you put in your complaint?
My seem to go nowhere with them.
Thanks,
Adam

Does anybody have a list of the doctors surgery's that do the medicals please?

I'm supposed to go to St Mary's in Preston but the waiting list is a joke

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off