Coronavirus for HROs

Convicted Driver Insurance
Hi,
Does anyone have any working contact details (phone or email) to chase the DVLA for a decision following my medical?
thanks

You shouldn’t need a subject access request - they are normally for “Please supply me with all information that you hold on me in any format.” Which Texas time to gather. All you need is a simple request to the medical section “name (driving licence number or date of birth and address) please supply me with the CDT result of the medical which i had on xx xx xxxx” As a specific request then you should get a quicker answer.

You shouldn’t need a subject access request - they are normally for “Please supply me with all information that you hold on me in any format.” Which Texas time to gather. All you need is a simple request to the medical section “name (driving licence number or date of birth and address) please supply me with the CDT result of the medical which i had on xx xx xxxx” As a specific request then you should get a quicker answer.
Aye but, i asked and they don't say ctd tests results over the phone,thats why i want email

Hi folks, hoping to finally get my medical next week.

regarding the questionairre, they won't decline my application for drinking more than 6 units around 10 times in the last year will they? Barely drank since April. No issues with them contacting my GP as zero history of any alcohol misuse/abuse.

Hi folks, hoping to finally get my medical next week.

regarding the questionairre, they won't decline my application for drinking more than 6 units around 10 times in the last year will they? Barely drank since April. No issues with them contacting my GP as zero history of any alcohol misuse/abuse.
How long have you been waiting for medical?

Hi guys from the North West,
Had my paperwork come through in order to get my medical booked. However they are fully booked and not able to fit me in. Also could not give me a time frame for a future date either, and to simply call back at the end of September to try my luck again. Fuming but I understand the backlog of it all. So using my own initiative to venture out and find another DVLA approved Doctor based in Burnley who have informed me they can provide this medical exam and have me booked in as soon as next week. They just need the DVLA to push the paperwork through with what would be the new contact details. So I ring the DVLA and the answer is a straight up no we cannot do this!! Reasons why are all because of the backlog. I don't really understand why this is an issue? I have a medical examiner ready to go but because the DVLA won't agree to transferring this I'm now left with no date of a medical examination. Anyone else experiencing something similar ??? cheers

Had my paperwork come through in order to get my medical booked. However they are fully booked and not able to fit me in. Also could not give me a time frame for a future date either, and to simply call back at the end of September to try my luck again. Fuming but I understand the backlog of it all. So using my own initiative to venture out and find another DVLA approved Doctor based in Burnley who have informed me they can provide this medical exam and have me booked in as soon as next week. They just need the DVLA to push the paperwork through with what would be the new contact details. So I ring the DVLA and the answer is a straight up no we cannot do this!! Reasons why are all because of the backlog. I don't really understand why this is an issue? I have a medical examiner ready to go but because the DVLA won't agree to transferring this I'm now left with no date of a medical examination. Anyone else experiencing something similar ??? cheers
Ask your MP to intervene

I was i the same posi
I was in the same position as you last month.
I rang them 2x a day for a week and put 2 complaints.
They eventually gave up and let me choose my own dvla approved doctor and sent paperwork to doctor.
When you ring,make sure you tell the operator that you put a complaint inn,even if you didn't.

I was i the same posi

They eventually gave up and let me choose my own dvla approved doctor and sent paperwork to doctor.
When you ring,make sure you tell the operator that you put a complaint inn,even if you didn't.
Mr MN
Is this on the medical number? Ending 6806?

I was i the same posi

Appreciate the advice thank you !!

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off