Coronavirus for HROs

Convicted Driver Insurance
I don't get this. When does your ban end? Also when I got my letter today from DVLA with the reference number, after only speaking to them yesterday and choosing a clinic, it didnt mention that medicals can't be carried out due to covid. It stated my chosen clinic details with info on the medical itself.
My ban ended on 6th July.

Good luck ? with your medical i have also booked my own medical. Not until the beginning of August,
How do you do this ?DVLA have told me they will write to me letting me know when i can book.Of course im not hearing a world from them and cant get through on the phone or get any response from my complaints.
They have had my forms for over a month (signed for)apparantly not showing on the system last time i was able to get through. My ban ended last week and i was told months ago not to bother sending anything as they wouldnt process it.
This was a blatant lie as i came on here and saw many people being processed.
I have no idea what to do from here as like everyone else i cant speak to anyone.
Are people just booking their own medicals Without waiting to hear from DVLA ?

I just had my medical today. Was a very quick in and out process (less than 10 mins). Regarding getting your medical booked - you need to hear from DVLA first as you will need that 'M' reference number in order to arrange and book your own medical.

Hi, just wanted to post an update.
I had also received the generic no medicals letter and spoke with the dvla numerous times to be told they weren’t booking any medicals. I complained and within 18 hours I had a call from the DVLA to say they can book me in and sent me the relevant info. I now have my medical booked! Keep on at them!

Hi,

I sent my application away a few days ago. Does anyone know what the process/time scale should be now? Will they get in contact via letter soon with details of a medical? Is it possible to track anything online as to whether they’ve started processing my application?

Hi,

I sent my application away a few days ago. Does anyone know what the process/time scale should be now? Will they get in contact via letter soon with details of a medical? Is it possible to track anything online as to whether they’ve started processing my application?
Mine was 5 weeks to process during the lockdown. But now should be less. I would give them a ring every few days to see where you stand

Just come off the phone with DVLA to see if my medical results are in. They have my bloods back from the lab but still do not have the form the doctor filled out at the medical yet. My medical was on the 9th July.

They said they are uploading stuff received on the 10th July at the minute. It seems like they're catching up with themselves as a few days ago they told me they were uploading stuff received on the 3rd July.

Unless they're just fobbing me off...it wouldn't be the first time.

Just come off the phone with DVLA to see if my medical results are in. They have my bloods back from the lab but still do not have the form the doctor filled out at the medical yet. My medical was on the 9th July.

They said they are uploading stuff received on the 10th July at the minute. It seems like they're catching up with themselves as a few days ago they told me they were uploading stuff received on the 3rd July.

Unless they're just fobbing me off...it wouldn't be the first time.
Kim at Aveley sent our forms off on the friday (next day) and also emailed our forms over. ?

Kim at Aveley sent our forms off on the friday (next day) and also emailed our forms over. ?
So they’ve gotta be uploaded Monday then maybe Tuesday very latest. I’ll be on the phone after work Monday! I’m so excited but I’ve got butterflies lol

We are nearly there matey!

???????????????
I'm shaking just looked online I've been granted full 10 year licence ?, check yours online now you should have the results.
Wow!!! well done that’s brilliant ???
Mine still says no entitlement ☹️
They told me yesterday nothing would change now till Monday but I will keep checking.

I’m so happy for you!

Wow!!! well done that’s brilliant ???
Mine still says no entitlement ☹
They told me yesterday nothing would change now till Monday but I will keep checking.

I’m so happy for you!
Maybe yours is taking a little longer because they got to retrieve your med details, you done your time sober for 15 months it's a no brainer you will be getting yours too.

Yep hopefully I’m nearly there. I love it when someone posts they’ve received there’s especially as we actually met at the medical it’s great ?

Hi everyone thank you for everything. I had my medical on Saturday with Dr Mackean in liverpool, very nice man definitely recommend him. Does anyone knower how long it will take for me to receive my licence, results?
usually when you have attended your medical if DVLA are to licence you then the time scale is a week.....after your medical if there's problems then DVLA will refuse or write out to your GP......

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off