Coronavirus for HROs

Convicted Driver Insurance
I also did just this. Had my medical at Aveley last Thurs. I phoned DVLA for an update today and they told me my results were in on 7th. Wouldn't tell me what they were or any timescales, only that I'd hear from them in due course. Not panicking yet as ban isn't finished until August 31st.
Hopefully if you guys are already past your ban time, they may tell you over the phone next week that you can drive again, as I've heard they have with others.
So hopefully DVLA will have the blood results back and on the system for me and getinnowhere by Tuesday 14th.

Then I think as long as it's below the required limit (either 1% if you've been classed as dependant/persistent misuse or 2.2% if you've not) it gets sent 'upstairs' for them to decide how long your license will be for or if they require more info from your GP.#

I'm sure everyone on here already knows this but it will appear on here first before you get a letter or phone call. It gets updated throughout the day apparently aswell. So it will change where it says 'license details driving status' from 'disqualified' to 'you have a full driving license' and then will give the date.

So hopefully DVLA will have the blood results back and on the system for me and getinnowhere by Tuesday 14th.

Then I think as long as it's below the required limit (either 1% if you've been classed as dependant/persistent misuse or 2.2% if you've not) it gets sent 'upstairs' for them to decide how long your license will be for or if they require more info from your GP.#

I'm sure everyone on here already knows this but it will appear on here first before you get a letter or phone call. It gets updated throughout the day apparently aswell. So it will change where it says 'license details driving status' from 'disqualified' to 'you have a full driving license' and then will give the date.

Yes hopefully not long to wait for you guys. I've got 50 days left (not that I'm counting lol). I have been checking the Gov licence checker website as although it says 'disqualified until 31st August', as licenses have been known to arrive before ban ends, checking to see if the issue number has changed - hopefully meaning my new license is on it's way.

I have received a letter stating they are unable to do an examination. I have already made my own appointment with a Dvla appointed doctor. Thay have also taken the £90 fee, i have emailed Tim Burton . Has this happened to anyone else?

I have received a letter stating they are unable to do an examination. I have already made my own appointment with a Dvla appointed doctor. Thay have also taken the £90 fee, i have emailed Tim Burton . Has this happened to anyone else?
This is utter rubbish, god knows how long the DVLA is going to push the COVID excuse, last time I spoke to DVLA they told there will be a delay due to GP’s not doing medicals, when I responded with ‘well I’ve spoke to my GP who has already told me he is DVLA approved and totally free to carry out medical’ they had absolutely no response lol

They're lying.
Complain Complain and more Complain

Yes I agree dvla are talking out there aris, its pot luck getting a decent dvla operator, there so rude and full of lies,
So far I have sent application, letter to lee Jones, two stage one complaints, one stage 2 complaint, emailed Tim Burton, emailed my MP and I have had no response to anything! So although I went to court a month ago and successfully got my ban reduced I never thought it would be the DVLA which was keeping me off the road!

has anyone got another number for contacting the DVLA other than 0300 790 6806
Thanks

Had my medical today at beechwood house in Wolverhampton.

Its finally a weight off my mind and now just the anxious dreaded waiting game

Had my medical today at beechwood house in Wolverhampton.

Its finally a weight off my mind and now just the anxious dreaded waiting game
Hey I was supposed to get license on the 11th June, I’ve chased them and they are filling in my paperwork now thankfully, how long did it take for them to write to you re the medical - and did they give you beechwood to contact or did you contact them - I live in tettenhall, Wolverhampton I am desperate to my license back, lost my dad in April and I have to care for my mum. It’s stressing me out so much ?

Hey I was supposed to get license on the 11th June, I’ve chased them and they are filling in my paperwork now thankfully, how long did it take for them to write to you re the medical - and did they give you beechwood to contact or did you contact them - I live in tettenhall, Wolverhampton I am desperate to my license back, lost my dad in April and I have to care for my mum. It’s stressing me out so much ?

Hi I know how you feel I should of had my licence back on may 18th. You will receive paperwork soon , just ring up the medical practise they give you on the letter and book your appointment.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off