DVLA Medical affected by Coronavurus

Convicted Driver Insurance
I think this is a silly post with what is going on,spent 3 hours outside queuing up waiting for a prescription yesterday

I can't actually see what queuing up for a prescription has got to do with allowing unroadworthy vehicles to stay on the road??????

CJ

This part of your posting which has nothing to do regarding an MOT

I very much doubt the government will relax the DVLA medicals for six months. They will simply make drink drivers stew for a longer period than their ban would be because realistically we are a potential danger ourselves.

It seems lunacy that they are allowing other dangerous drivers to stay on the road driving death traps but keep HRO's off the road until further notice

This part of your posting which has nothing to do regarding an MOT

I very much doubt the government will relax the DVLA medicals for six months. They will simply make drink drivers stew for a longer period than their ban would be because realistically we are a potential danger ourselves.

It seems lunacy that they are allowing other dangerous drivers to stay on the road driving death traps but keep HRO's off the road until further notice
What about non DD. Who endure for no crime comitted

Like I said, drink drivers will be made to wait longer and although this is frustrating for the DDs coming to the end of their bans - it is what it is!!! Covid 19 has inconvenienced every single one of us.

I simply don't agree that some road users will potentially be allowed to keep a unroadworthy vehicle on the road because the MOT expiry date has passed & be allowed six months grace. Saw somebody driving a old Vauxhall Vectra earlier today that looked like it belonged in a scrap yard.

CJ

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off