Suspected drink driving & failure to provide a specimen can Somone help ?

Convicted Driver Insurance
Yes so 8 pints once a week (nothing wrong with that) but to a doctor or DVLA that would 14.4 units in one go and therefore they would class that as misuse, so from now on you tell people you drink 14 units per week over seven days and no more than 3 drinks in one sitting, and at the DVLA medical there's a alcohol questionarre to answer and if you put that then this will prompt DVLA investigations, remember government guidlines of 14 units over seven days, not a lot of people know that ....

I’ve been sucicidel since after a did this I really thought about it I even wrote a letter there’s only one person who’s calmed me down from it but I don’t know it’s probley about to get worse next week after court
You'll be fine it's quite normal to have this reaction it is a shock but it will take time to digest, don't tell the doctor you feel like that because they can revoke your licence for that, come to the forum and we will help you through....

Yes so 8 pints once a week (nothing wrong with that) but to a doctor or DVLA that would 14.4 units in one go and therefore they would class that as misuse, so from now on you tell people you drink 14 units per week over seven days and no more than 3 drinks in one sitting, and at the DVLA medical there's a alcohol questionarre to answer and if you put that then this will prompt DVLA investigations, remember government guidlines of 14 units over seven days, not a lot of people know that ....
Oh I see il Probley not touch another drink now anyway cos look what’s happend it’s got me in real s...lol ?

dont think I can come back from this like it’s just too much of a disaster like ? and Thursday is creeping up fast

We had a lady on here only just a couple of weeks ago from the same area as me and here court case was coming up, actually she gave us literally running comments from nearly spewing on the train station to getting to court, yes it is frightening and you don't really know what to expect but when she came out of that courtroom she was a different girl and I don't mean because she lost her licence I mean the stress of every thing was lifted, she went back to catching the bus for work, and I think you'll find you will be the same, I chose to go back to a pushbike for a year gave up the booze and I have become a lot fitter, this is the worst part now waiting and not knowing at the moment ...

We had a lady on here only just a couple of weeks ago from the same area as me and here court case was coming up, actually she gave us literally running comments from nearly spewing on the train station to getting to court, yes it is frightening and you don't really know what to expect but when she came out of that courtroom she was a different girl and I don't mean because she lost her licence I mean the stress of every thing was lifted, she went back to catching the bus for work, and I think you'll find you will be the same, I chose to go back to a pushbike for a year gave up the booze and I have become a lot fitter, this is the worst part now waiting and not knowing at the moment ...
Hey Chelsea at least you got your horses, my two wheel stallion had to go away for a year :)

You may need them it'll give you something to look forward to coming the next year or two, you'll be surprised how well people manage without a licence ...

You may need them it'll give you something to look forward to coming the next year or two, you'll be surprised how well people manage without a licence ...
I don’t know anymore thing is there’s people around down there with horses aswel and all they going to do is laugh and judge me to be honest that’s why I’ve not been down there since the 1st

I wouldn't let that stop me, they've probably done it their selves at some point, in fact the uk as a whole is a drinking nation, chin up chel and forwards, the only way to go now, "an old man told me once you can't do nothing about the past but you can certainly do something about the future" and he was right (y)

I wouldn't let that stop me, they've probably done it their selves at some point, in fact the uk as a whole is a drinking nation, chin up chel and forwards, the only way to go now, "an old man told me once you can't do nothing about the past but you can certainly do something about the future" and he was right (y)
Think il get probley 36 months or something I bet I get the worst possible

Think il get probley 36 months or something I bet I get the worst possible
First offence, every body deserves a second chance 18 months/2 years I reckon....my son in law was done for failing to provide, first time offence he had 18 months...the higher end bracket are usually for people who don't learn first time round...

First offence, every body deserves a second chance 18 months/2 years I reckon....my son in law was done for failing to provide, first time offence he had 18 months...the higher end bracket are usually for people who don't learn first time round...
I hope it’s just 18 I can cope with that anything more I won’t be able to life’s a big mess courts are going to throw the book at me for crashing my car aswel

Remember to stress the trying to supply, and avoid mention of how much you had to drink And how many things you hit!
The sentencing guidelines are based on these factors. You can read them here:

and ask for the drink drive course if the magistrates do not offer it (they usually do but sometimes forget)

Remember to stress the trying to supply, and avoid mention of how much you had to drink And how many things you hit!
The sentencing guidelines are based on these factors. You can read them here:

and ask for the drink drive course if the magistrates do not offer it (they usually do but sometimes forget)
Thanks but think I’m skrewed for life anyway now they can give me what ever they feel they can as I’ve lost all my self worth I had left to be honest il Probley not drive again now as insurance I won’t be able to afford now anyway life’s just a big mess and I don’t see anything getting better after it

Lots of people feel that way, there is a lot of shame attached to a drink drive conviction but if you read what is posted on here, the worst part is waiting to find out what you are getting.
Once the doubt is over, you will begin to adjust to life and it will all be put in perspective.
On the Drink Drive course I have met many people who say it was a changing point for their lives, and usually for the better as they address a drink problem or take a change in career path.

And from what you have posted the end will be court, if press they usually hit the papers in a week, may be different in other areas and within a month you are chip paper. So long as you are not in career that has a professional body then it’s over. For me round 2 has started but I survived round 1 and that’s the message we survive & then we flourish

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off