Ashamed, sad and haying myself.

Convicted Driver Insurance
Thanks, I will look.
How long is your ban?
First day back to work tomorrow. Dreading it.
I have just bought a good quality umbrella on Amazon and will wear wellies to work in the rain.
I plan to get bus tomorrow morning to soften blow hehehe
How far to travel to work ali ??

I have 17 months after taking the course to reduce the sentence. Please put it behind you. I know that is really hard to do but you won't help yourself unless you accept it. You are no longer in the cell and you won't do it again I'm sure so you have already learned so much. I did lots of journaling and crossing off days in my diary. I also found a beautiful greetings card which helped, on the front it said "Don't count the days, make the days count". I try to think of this every day and I take pride in managing to get about. x
Too early to put it behind me yet. I'm okay B, much better that 3 weeks ago. Can now laugh about the jokes my man gives me and had amazing support :)
Need a few weeks in work to settle in to routine and walk more.
The amount of debt I have from it means getting the bus every day at £4.50 is a no no.
Well done on having your good outlook on it.i aspire to this in a little while! X

topchippyles just wondering are you a man or a lezzy , it appears besides your boozing and perverted innuendoes u need to register on a dating site, then get your self some real fun Mr or misses lol

topchippyles just wondering are you a man or a lezzy , it appears besides your boozing and perverted innuendoes u need to register on a dating site, then get your self some real fun Mr or misses lol
I am a topchippylezze with the highest sawmill in the uk based in south wales heads of the valleys, The wind blows non stop even during the summer so to answer your question. I do not and never have ( BEEN INTO) GAY SEX. My son is gay and i am very proud to say he came to me and shared his inner feelings and is so happy at 21 years old. If you follow what me and ali post you would get the welsh humour (muppet post)

Last edited:

I moderate on 4 forums and on here people come for help as they hit rock bottom. I always bring in some fun where ever i am because i like to :LOL: (y)

all well and good then, great work with the saw mill, you probably see/and have some of the best views in the world in wales,
shame your so far away as I could do with a good log supplier, I must say I thought that you may of worked in a fish&chip shop, anyway no offence meant, take care Alan

all well and good then, great work with the saw mill, you probably see/and have some of the best views in the world in wales,
shame your so far away as I could do with a good log supplier, I must say I thought that you may of worked in a fish&chip shop, anyway no offence meant, take care Alan
Like all members who come here we share the same bad mistakes and regrets. Thanks for a kind reply and if i can help in any way it will be a pleasure tin man thanks les (topchippy)

Last night, I drove to the shop after a crap day for a 3rd bottle of wine. Honestly, me? I'm a clever person, good life, good job, amazing partner who I'm dreading telling. What if he leaves?
Drink is ruining my life. I got caught 78 reading and spent the night in a cell.
I will be in court on 6th Jan and am terrified. No sentence could be as hard on me as I am on myself.
I can walk to work for next 6 months but little things like visiting my parents, going aldi etc.
What's worse, car on finance with 9 months left so it's not just taken my transport away but landed me in a huge bit of debt. Shoot me now.
It's not yet a blessing but I hope I'll get fitter and drink less, continue my evening course and have a better quality of life with drink.
It's coming to Christmas, I dont know how I'll cope without my own transport.
Loathing myself.
Hi there
I find myself in a very similiar situation to yourself, spent last Weds night in a cell, was petrified and spent the whole time going over the very stupid decision I made.I’ve never been in trouble with the police and since the incident I havnt been able to leave my house or face anyone because of the shame that I feel and will bring on my family. My court date is the 4th of Jan and also like yourself no sentence could as hard on me as I am on myself right now.I deeply regret the decision I made that night and it will be with me for the rest of my life, there is no excuse and I only have myself to blame. Christmas has been tarnished by my stupid actions, I am too full of loathe and disgust for myself

Hi there

I find myself in a very similiar situation to yourself, spent last Weds night in a cell, was petrified and spent the whole time going over the very stupid decision I made.I’ve never been in trouble with the police and since the incident I havnt been able to leave my house or face anyone because of the shame that I feel and will bring on my family. My court date is the 4th of Jan and also like yourself no sentence could as hard on me as I am on myself right now.I deeply regret the decision I made that night and it will be with me for the rest of my life, there is no excuse and I only have myself to blame. Christmas has been tarnished by my stupid actions, I am too full of loathe and disgust for myself

Evening, I was in your position 2 years ago it's an awful place to find yourself, mentally it's soul destroying. But I promise it does get easier. It brings healing and happiness and a new outlook on life. This forum is awesome for support. What did you blow at the station?

I blew 68 at the roadside but then 72 at the station, this is a whole new low for me, I would of believed in a million years this is something that I would of done, don’t even want to think about even driving again, family have been supportive so I’m thankful for that, it’s the mental self destruct that is taking me down , lesson most definitely learnt, court terrifies me so much 😞

Hi there
Please do not feel alone. Read through some of the threads on this forum and you will see that, including me. Right now it may feel raw, hence not leaving the house etc. I was the same. I don't think I got dressed etc for weeks perhaps a month.

But. It will pass. Your court date will come, it will go. Make plans for how you may need to transport you self around, look at public transport, get a bicycle (I feel like I almost died on my first cycle, but it encouraged me to get fitter).

If people aren't going to support you, so be it. But you will always have support here, and via other people who are not judgemental.

Put your energy into repairing the faults which led you here in the first place, you haven't tarnished anything - and reach out if it gets too much xx

I blew 68 at the roadside but then 72 at the station, this is a whole new low for me, I would of believed in a million years this is something that I would of done, don’t even want to think about even driving again, family have been supportive so I’m thankful for that, it’s the mental self destruct that is taking me down , lesson most definitely learnt, court terrifies me so much 😞
The court part isn't as bad as you'd think. I had to attend twice but they were actually really empathetic and made it as painless as possible. Luckily as you blew 72 you won't be classed as a high risk offender.

You'll be looking at 17-22 months ban reduced by 25% if you do the drink driving course. Which I'd highly recommend it helped me so much. It actually got me talking about the whole journey and made me forgive myself

I felt the same - court seems so scary but it will be done in 10 minutes. You know what the outcome will be it's just a case of being strong and standing there whilst they go through it. Get yourself some references to take, write your own letter of remorse, wait for the DS and that's all you can do ❤️ then it's relief and it's done.

Please do not feel alone. Read through some of the threads on this forum and you will see that, including me. Right now it may feel raw, hence not leaving the house etc. I was the same. I don't think I got dressed etc for weeks perhaps a month.

But. It will pass. Your court date will come, it will go. Make plans for how you may need to transport you self around, look at public transport, get a bicycle (I feel like I almost died on my first cycle, but it encouraged me to get fitter).

If people aren't going to support you, so be it. But you will always have support here, and via other people who are not judgemental.

Put your energy into repairing the faults which led you here in the first place, you haven't tarnished anything - and reach out if it gets too much xx
Thank you so much, your words have helped me in a way I can’t describe, crying as I read this, the whole thing has made me feel such a worthless person, scared of even getting in a car, it’s good to know I’m not alone, I have never felt anything like this and it has certainly changed my whole mindset, I’m so so glad I found this forum, it is helping me immensely x

Thank you so much, your words have helped me in a way I can’t describe, crying as I read this, the whole thing has made me feel such a worthless person, scared of even getting in a car, it’s good to know I’m not alone, I have never felt anything like this and it has certainly changed my whole mindset, I’m so so glad I found this forum, it is helping me immensely x
You're like me, you're clearly a normal person who messed up - like many of us. This one incident doesn't change the fact you are great. I had panic attacks at every minor thing even when my boyfriend at the time was driving because I was so scared. It will pass. Get therapy.
You will find it affects your life, yes of course. But we adapt. Is your job compromised by this?
Court will be FINE. If you haven't already look up the sentencing guidelines and that pretty much tells you what the outcome will be as the magistrates follow that. Xx

You're like me, you're clearly a normal person who messed up - like many of us. This one incident doesn't change the fact you are great. I had panic attacks at every minor thing even when my boyfriend at the time was driving because I was so scared. It will pass. Therapy is a good shout if you need it, please seek it :)
You will find it affects your life, yes of course. But we adapt. Is your job compromised by this?
Court will be FINE. If you haven't already look up the sentencing guidelines and that pretty much tells you what the outcome will be as the magistrates follow that. You WILL get through this ❤️Xx

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off