Just had my medical.

Convicted Driver Insurance

Holtypop

Just had my medical, doctor was strangely looking at my urine sample and was all round a bit of a knob with me if I'm honest. He didn't let me read the letters he's sent as he's already sealed them, is this something to worry about? Really not confident that I have passed

Just had my medical, doctor was strangely looking at my urine sample and was all round a bit of a knob with me if I'm honest. He didn't let me read the letters he's sent as he's already sealed them, is this something to worry about? Really not confident that I have passed
What was it you were banned for ??

any updates Holtypop?
Yes lol, sorry I'm inactive on here now. I passed the medical, 8 days after (the Friday) I rang them up and they said my license has been dispatched and I'm allowed to drive. I don't drink heavily, just the odd binge now and again - I've not asked for my results but they were clear so all good. Good luck to u on your medical

Any updates on your licence jamdpa?
Hi mate had another medical yesterday with my GP they have no issues and have returned the questionnaire to the DVLA with nothing to my detriment on it .. I have spoke to the DVLA TODAY they said 4 days for the email to be scanned on and up to 3 weeks to make a decision with a yes or a no or possible further medical .. can't see it seen the latter .. so hopefully it will be issued by the end of the month as if not it's going in to month no7 on the 4th of November.. thank you for asking

Same here mate phoned dvla yesterday and waiting for own doctors medical report which I think is going tomorrow gotta phone back, 10 months for me now was told dvla will prioritise me when they receive it...

Same here mate phoned dvla yesterday and waiting for own doctors medical report which I think is going tomorrow gotta phone back, 10 months for me now was told dvla will prioritise me when they receive it...
Wishing you all the best with it .. it's so frustrating and wrong is the timescales involved in this day and age .. and I feel it's done purposely to frustrate and prolong .. mind you 3 years no Brexit so 10 months no licence is fair lol . I did read somewhere on here that some poor sod had to have his bloods done again as it had dragged on that long

hi all I abstained from drinking for 8 weeks had my medical ,then went to a wedding had 7 pints , then got aletter saying blood test not done to dvla requirments ,so have to attend another 1 in 3 weeks have been drinking 2 cans every night for 2 weeks will another 3 weeks clean . mean I will still have a low cdt readin ,many thanks if anyone can help

Judging that you had a low CDT baseline to start with 7 pints at the wedding only amounts to 14 units, some say this is a binge and quite right to but this will not necessarily raise CDT levels, the 2 cans a night amount to 12.6 units a week and again you are in the government guidelines of 14 units a week, and if your abstaining again you should be fine....

hi all I abstained from drinking for 8 weeks had my medical ,then went to a wedding had 7 pints , then got aletter saying blood test not done to dvla requirments ,so have to attend another 1 in 3 weeks have been drinking 2 cans every night for 2 weeks will another 3 weeks clean . mean I will still have a low cdt readin ,many thanks if anyone can help
Don't drink from now until then and should be fine

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off