Second Offence

Convicted Driver Insurance

G20213

Hi there- I was arrested for drink driving 64mg

I have a previous offence of drunk in charge from 2012- does this mean I will have a 3 year ban for this drink driving offence or is it treated as first drink drive office because the two are different offences? I am trying to find out what relevant offences are for repeat offences....

I also have drink drive from 2003 but am hoping that is not taken into account anymore

Very worried and would appreciate a heads up! Thanks

I have a previous offence of drunk in charge from 2012- does this mean I will have a 3 year ban for this drink driving offence or is it treated as first drink drive office because the two are different offences? I am trying to find out what relevant offences are for repeat offences....

I also have drink drive from 2003 but am hoping that is not taken into account anymore

Your drink driving conviction from 2003 will not trigger a three year disqualification as it is more than 10 years ago you were convicted.

The relevant offences triggering a minimum 3 year disqualification are:

• causing death by careless driving while under the influence of drink or drugs;
  • driving or attempting to drive while unfit;
  • driving or attempting to drive with excess alcohol;
  • failing to provide a specimen while driving or attempting to drive;
https://www.sentencingcouncil.org.u...squalification/1-obligatory-disqualification/

Hi, I got caught DD when I was 18 got a 3 year ban, literally to the day when my ban finished I got caught again DD both times no insurance no MOT etc I got a fine and community service and another 3 year ban.

they will take it into account and sentence you accordingly.

depending on ur personal circumstances there could be mitigating ones where they could not look to throw the book at u.

good luck ??

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off