Waiting to hear back from your gp timescales

Convicted Driver Insurance

Glenngoal10

Hi guys, interesting reads on all these threads.
I’m after some advice and help please.
Got banned October 2016, blew 101, got 20 months reduced to 15 on completion of awareness course.
Booked medical on jan 12th 2018 for jan 16th, letter came day before saying I’d booked outside of 6 week window.
Reapplied for licence and rebooked medical for 8th Feb. Had medical completed questionnaires etc on the Thursday, called DVLA on the Tuesday said medical wasn’t carried out to DVLA standards so had to have another one.
Had another medical on Feb 20th(Tuesday) spoke to DVLA on Friday 23rd and they said they’d sent letter to my gp for further info( how could they send letter 2 days after my blood test etc) would they have had them back 2 days later? Got them to fax my doctor and now 10 days later still waiting for my doc to fill out forms and fax back. Should I be worried?
I didn’t drink for 51 days prior to medical (7weeks) had 4 pints on New Year’s Eve but before that hadn’t had a drink since October? After my accident I havnt really drank at all, always eaten healthy and worked out etc?
Why would they need to contact my gp? Only ever seen him once after my accident and he gave me pills for stress and anxiety(business was failing, just had an accident etc) hadn’t been to doctors for roughly 10 years before that so not worried about anything about alchohol dependency, wondered if anybody else had experienced the hold ups I’ve had? My ban ended on Jan 25th 2018.
Getting inpatient as have a 20 grand job dependant on getting my licence back.
How long do you think it’ll take for them to make decision after docs have been faxed back to them?
Sorry for long thread guys..

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off