Convicted Driver Insurance Quotes

Convicted Driver Insurance Quoteline
Convicted driver insurance quote line owned and operated by MCE Insurance

Follow Drinkdriving.org on:

Follow Drinkdriving.org on Facebook Follow Drinkdriving.org on Google+ Follow Drinkdriving.org on Twitter

Thread: milk thistle

Jo Smith is offline Member

Default milk thistle

Hi all,

Just wondering what milk thistle does and whether its effective, so I did quick google and found its herbal and possibly help liver function. The extent of the benefits isn't yet conclusive.

Do you take it and if so has it helped you? Is/was your liver damaged due to Alcohol how much were you drinking?

I've always been a heavy drinker from teenage and never knew when to stop, recent years started drinking secretly, mainly 3 liters of white cider at 7.5% 2 or 3 times a week then sometimes nothing for a few weeks, classic binge drinker.

Since being arrested on suspicion of dui (hipflask and arrested at home in evening) back in December, awaiting whether charges are to be laid, I have not touched a drop, no shakes or anything just the occasional craving that are getting better. I don't think done any damage to liver and not planning to have a single drop ever again, as even one will lead to wanting another and doing it for myself now whereas before was trying to appease ppl. It's good to finally get control over alcohol rather than it control me but still early days.

craig121 is offline Member

Default Re: milk thistle

Convicted Driver Insurance Quotes
    Well done with quitting Alcohol , but very early days and if you require support pop along to SR Google forum Sober recovery#

Milk thistle take some if you believe http://hemochromatosishelp.com/milk-...mochromatosis/