Help with blood test calc

Convicted Driver Insurance

Tommyboy

Hello, recently had a rtc which no one else was involved with. I had stupidly drunk 5 pints and 4 doubles which started at 2pm. I had eaten a large fry up at around 9:30 in the morning. I stopped drinking at 5:30pm and the accident happened shortly after. As it was near my home I walked home so wasn’t breathalysed until about 6:15 which was at 70. As I had cut from air bags they took me to Hospital for check ups and I wasn’t blood tested until 9:30pm 4 hours after drinking and 3 hours after breath test. I am a man, 15 stone 6ft 2 and apart from the breakfast I earlier had only had a bag of crisps. I am fully aware my chances are slim of the blood test resulting in a pass but wanted to know peoples expert opinion of what it may be.
Many thanks

Hey I'm no expert but from research I've done I would say, firstly, you should of been given your own sample of blood which you can send off for analysis privately at a cost of about £200, secondly where bloods are taken, especially in hospital setting, there are strict procedural which often lead to errors that can creep in which may allow for technical defence which needs to be discussed with a qualified solicitor, who will review the case and finally there are on-line calculators which may give an indication of approximate levels.

Hey I'm no expert but from research I've done I would say, firstly, you should of been given your own sample of blood which you can send off for analysis privately at a cost of about £200, secondly where bloods are taken, especially in hospital setting, there are strict procedural which often lead to errors that can creep in which may allow for technical defence which needs to be discussed with a qualified solicitor, who will review the case and finally there are on-line calculators which may give an indication of approximate levels.

Your “no expert” opinion on this is correct again Jo!
the reading will depend on the strength of the beer that you drank, but even if it was only 3.5% abv you are going to be overnight the blood. The result is likely to be 115-155, with the legal limit being 80 in blood. You need a solicitor with proper experience of the breath test procedures if you are going to look at a technical defence, even experienced defence solicitors do not always have the know how to pick this apart, get one with proven Drink Drive defence experience.....

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off