Convicted Driver Insurance Quotes

Convicted Driver Insurance Quoteline
Convicted driver insurance quote line owned and operated by MCE Insurance

Follow Drinkdriving.org on:

Follow Drinkdriving.org on Facebook Follow Drinkdriving.org on Google+ Follow Drinkdriving.org on Twitter
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Drug test info anyone? Just done mine

RoughShift is offline Member

Default Re: Drug test info anyone? Just done mine

Tick tock, tick tick.....

I swear this waiting on info from DVLA would turn you to drink & drugs 😂😂 and Iív definitely got a few grey hairs just showed up!! I guess no news Is good news right now & if they need a note from my GP - of which at this point Iím pretty certain thatís gonna be
    the case- then so be it, itís only the time waiting that pisses me off!í Hopefully by the time Iív been notified in writing they will have already started that process of getting in touch with him. ďUpto 90daysĒ it claims on the initial application!! Though I have 11days until that milestone so Iím whinging prematurely, still...
    I sent mine away that long ago now Tony Robison & co have found younger artefacts on Time Team, I was dodging dinosaurs just to post it 😂😂 ...needless to say, itís been awhile. Elon Musk or Google will have probably made driverless A.I cars the norm by the time Iím thru this & no human being will be operating vehicles!!

Silly bad jokes aside.. just growing ever so Ďslightlyí impatient of not knowing a damn thing & I am sick of the sight of
    their ďview licence statusĒ page, & the excitement draining from your soul each morning! This post is kinda pointless & just a must needed rant to shake this frustration out the system. Without wanting to sound overly dramatic..íit kinda feels like your lifeís on hold as you wait for word & I guess itís not a completely pointless post if some folks can get an idea what they might expect as they start this process!!

Have to shout out user Zebadee whoís medical was the day before my own & has been helpful in letting me know any info (more to the point - the lack of info!!).. Feel like we been on this journey together at this point Z!! Hopefully one of us has some good news to post here very soon mate!

So shall continue to wait it out (lol like thereís another option!!) &ícheck each morning - although not quite with the same enthusiasm as i had last week! Proper jealous as F when i read posts about how 4days after the medical their licence status had changed!! Not jelaous of their good news, damn that warms the heart, just of how quickly they received it. Really gave a lot of hope to begin with,ínow
    Just has me 2nd guessing what could taking mine so long. Still convinced ite time of year!! All those merry folk who took a chance at driving hole from the 2016 Xmas works night out, now also in this very same process. A quick google scan just now suggests in December the numbers caught rises by around 11% compared to any other time of year. That HUNDREDS of thousands of drivers.. holy sheet!!

Any... hope to be a cheerier chap soon. Donít risk your licences over Xmas people..íyour licence is hard to get, but so easy to lose!!

zebadee is offline Member

100% relate to that 😂 still no change to my license see status online... getting equally depressed refreshing it each day to see nothing!! Apparently 'only' another week until I should have heard back... would really be a great Xmas present

Damn mate!! And nothing has dropped
    through your letterbox from them? This wait is a mind f**k & just gives ya time to start thinking the worse.. Anyway, fingers still crossed for ya mate (feel proper invested in your outcome now after all this lol) but, please do let me know when you have any new information at all, I shall do the same. If itís not a good result &íyou donít wanna broadcast it then PM? But i genuinely think you have nothing to worry about &íitís just a case of them under pressure with a massive workload. I actually told them that I understand that they must be a very very busy organisation, possibly the busiest government department second only to the taxman... but still, this is what they do & Iím sure communication etc was quicker the 1st time i went in for this rodeo a few years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by RoughShift View Post
    Damn mate!! And nothing has dropped
    through your letterbox from them? This wait is a mind f**k & just gives ya time to start thinking the worse.. Anyway, fingers still crossed for ya mate (feel proper invested in your outcome now after all this lol) but, please do let me know when you have any new information at all, I shall do the same. If itís not a good result &íyou donít wanna broadcast it then PM? But i genuinely think you have nothing to worry about &íitís just a case of them under pressure with a massive workload. I actually told them that I understand that they must be a very very busy organisation, possibly the busiest government department second only to the taxman... but still, this is what they do & Iím sure communication etc was quicker the 1st time i went in for this rodeo a few years ago.
    Nope haha, nothing at all!! I keep dreading that I will get a letter, cos without the status changing online it only means bad news!!! Will do mate, fingers crossed for you as well, hopefully all this waiting around will be worth it in the end

Donít be too nervous if you see a DVLA marked letter lying in your hallway. At this stage in the process it will be to inform you they are writing to your GP... itís a 2nd letter would make me sweat before opening. If you get the letter about the GP get down there Show him/her you have never been better, things are going great etc all good stuff that they will remember (whatever will be to
    your benefit..needs must, F waiting another year) Maybe we wonít even get those letters and the whole process is just taking longer right now. The fact we had our medicals paid for must mean something? I highly doubt they raffle that out lol see who wims a medical each week. It can only be a positive. Though each case will be unique so any new info
    you recieve all I can take from it is the timeframe &ívice versa. Wanting notes from
    A GP so close to xmas.. damn I could see that dragging well into January all these public holidays coming up.. Iím a bag of cheeriness 2day so have to be realistic i guess. What will be will be 🙏🏼

Omg mate, just checked and they've granted me my full license!! Restricted to 1 year which is annoying (valid 15/12/17-14/12/18) but thank God I can drive again! Really hope you get a result today or tomorrow now!

Fíinck A mate.. well pleased for ya!!

I canít read too much into the result as everycase in different but least I know they should be looking at mine in next day or so (I could be on a wait til Monday being so close to weekend) chuffed for ya man! Was that the 1st time you had checked 2day? Iív already looked at mine... I forgot zebadee were you a high risk offender like me?

Good news though!!

I checked when I woke up around 12-ish (day off haha)! I think I'm in the same category as HRO's but I've never actually committed an offense, I lost my license originally because I self reported medical and alcohol misuse issues. So they've treated me like a HRO even though I've never been convicted which is annoying!

Thatís right i remember you telling me this now. Iím a two time banned HRO so can only take the timing away from your case. Think il still have a weekend of waiting. From what I read the note about the doctors is usually in by in so really hoping thatís not the case. It will be what itl be. Nothing for it but to sit tight!! Early Xmas present for ya mate!!!

Convicted Driver Insurance Quotes
    Oh of course, completely forgot it was Friday! Well fingers crossed for the same good news for you next week mate, tbf it has taken them a week from when all my info was uploaded onto their system which isn't too bad! Thanks so much, been out for the first time and seems I still remember how to drive 😁

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast