Early removal of ny disqualification

Convicted Driver Insurance
Hi all.
I have a date to attend court for early removal of my drink driving ban.
I do not really want to go down the route of hiring a solicitor so I am looking for some advice.
My mother has brain cancer and attends at least 2 hospital appointments each week which is the main reason I am asking for an early removal amoungst other factors such as career progression.
Do I simply attend court and discuss ny current situation? Do I need to take anything with me to show to the judge eg a letter from the hospital & employer? Any help or advice would be much appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Hi all.
I have a date to attend court for early removal of my drink driving ban.
I do not really want to go down the route of hiring a solicitor so I am looking for some advice.
My mother has brain cancer and attends at least 2 hospital appointments each week which is the main reason I am asking for an early removal amoungst other factors such as career progression.
Do I simply attend court and discuss ny current situation? Do I need to take anything with me to show to the judge eg a letter from the hospital & employer? Any help or advice would be much appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

I would take as much evidence as you can that supports the reasons why you are requesting the early removal of your disqualification. Taking a letter from both the hospital and your employer can only strengthen your application to the court. Good luck, let us know how you get on.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off