All done and dusted

Convicted Driver Insurance
Congrats - you must be so relieved! Can I ask how long it took for your license to arrive? I had my medical yesterday and am quietly confident of a good result - no drinking for the past 8 weeks :0)

Im a little impatient so just wanted to see how long it took the DVLA to send you yours after your medical?

Thanks

B/J

Hi there

I had the medical on a Monday afternoon, checked the Dvla website on the Friday and it said I had my driving license reinstated, full uk, also phoned med group and they confirmed. New licence arrived in the post on the Wednesday the following week.

Hope this helps

Hi there

I had the medical on a Monday afternoon, checked the Dvla website on the Friday and it said I had my driving license reinstated, full uk, also phoned med group and they confirmed. New licence arrived in the post on the Wednesday the following week.

Hope this helps

Oh wow - that quick! I really do hope so. I will check on Friday then. I've had such a naff 12 months - I could do with a bloody boost to be honest!

Thanks again xx

I replied honestly. I last had a drink in August - but only 4 units over a weekend. Before then the only drink I had was on holiday in July - I drank the usual 2 -3 wines a night - the odd beer by the pool. No spirits and I have literally all but abstained. I was referred for drink counselling last October and since then have not required and GP assistance. I am not taking medication and I am under no GP or consultants for drinking. I am also completely medication free. Personally I am in a much better place than I was 6 months ago and I probably did not deserve to pass my first medical if I am completely honest.

This week will be a long long week......

I'll let you know if I pass this one :0)

Ah ok all seems good then which is awesome!!! :)

Yeah let me know, I'll crops my fingers for you not that you'll need it

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off