All done !

Convicted Driver Insurance

C JONES

Got a one year ban . Did not take the course to get the reduction . Laid off the booze for 4 months prior to the medical .

Booked medical but could not get it in the 6 week window . It was 7 weeks but DVLA were ok .

The medical ; blood pressure , blood taken , weight , look at letters on screen with both eyes , abdo prodded and the usual set of questions .

Got licence back 10 days later .

Thanks to Price and Should for their forum input .

The whole experience from arrest to getting licence back is horrific . Try and forget about it until the ban is done , and never drink drive again !

Got a one year ban . Did not take the course to get the reduction . Laid off the booze for 4 months prior to the medical .

Booked medical but could not get it in the 6 week window . It was 7 weeks but DVLA were ok .

The medical ; blood pressure , blood taken , weight , look at letters on screen with both eyes , abdo prodded and the usual set of questions .

Got licence back 10 days later .

Thanks to Price and Should for their forum input .

The whole experience from arrest to getting licence back is horrific . Try and forget about it until the ban is done , and never drink drive again !

Hi Jones
That's great news, well done.
Did you get some glasses in advance of your medical? ??

I did go to specsavers to make sure I would be ok . Would have been ok to drive ( just ) but got some glasses anyhow . Did not need to put them on during the medical though , so my eyes were probably ok at the end of the day .

The whole procedure leading upto the medical is stress city , so you need to minimise it , deal with it and you will be ok ! Fail to prepare , prepare to fail !!!

Once again , I thank you for your continued advice .

It is a shame that people only look at the forum once they have been convicted ; if they knew what is was like to spend a night in the clink , then drink-driving would virtually stop !!

I will keeping checking your advice !

Thanks

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off