Advice - Digital Alcohol Breathalyser Tester ?

Convicted Driver Insurance
I am not aware of this model, but the credentials look OK.
We recommend the Alcosense breath testers, either the Elite or the Lite.
BUT you must understand that these devices are NOT suitable to use 'on the night' because your reading could be still going up after you test yourself and you could then be caught over the limit while driving. You should not follow the notes that come with this device where they say that "if your reading is 34, you are legal to drive." True, but very missleading!
They are useful the following morning as a check to see that you have no alcohol left in your body.

Thanks for the reply......I just want to make sure i am safe the day after.

Could you provide a link ?

Cheers

The link I sent you is the Alcosense actual website, not ours, as I said, you can only order from up by phoning the office on 0330 0241805.
you do get 5 tubes with it, and they can be re used a number of times.
this is the one we recommend, we know Alcosense as a company and their quality control is excellent and their breath testers consistently produce accurate results.

The link I sent you is the Alcosense actual website, not ours, as I said, you can only order from up by phoning the office on 0330 0241805.
you do get 5 tubes with it, and they can be re used a number of times.
this is the one we recommend, we know Alcosense as a company and their quality control is excellent and their breath testers consistently produce accurate results.

Ordered and cheaper than the linked site. GOING to be very handy the morning after a night out !!!

Thank for the help/advice.

you're welcome. You can use them after drinking, just for fun. The police have to allow 20 minutes after you have had a drink to record a reading, but you will see that it is overkill because if you try it after drinking (do wait 4-5 mins or you could overwhelm the sensor) then again every few minutes you will find that most of the mouth alcohol has disappeared after 8 minutes, not 20.

Little update, the tester i purchased is an absolute life saver !!!!!

I went to BBQ last night, drank lager and some champagne, woke up this morning with very slight hangover, felt fine, felt fit enough to drive.

On using the tester at around 9am i was still over the limit !!!!

I did not bother checking again until around 3pm and i was fine !!!!

I HIGHLY recommend this device and have advised family and friends to do the same.

;)

Glad you clarified the price as \£34, otherwise someone had put the price up while I am on holiday!:)

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off