Drug questionnaire

Convicted Driver Insurance

Chefcraig

Hi, about 4 years ago I got caught growing some cannabis. The officer informed the dvla and I've been having to do tests ever since. I never got caught driving by the way after smoking.
I have passed 2 urine samples no problems.
This time around it's the first time on the questionnaire I've been able to tick the no box to the question 'have you smoked cannabis in the last 3 years'
Are they going to make me do another test or finally give me my full license back?
It's a really stressful process and when there dragging there heels so much it gets me down.
There's nothing on my doctors file that should flag anything up.
Thanks in advance

Hi, about 4 years ago I got caught growing some cannabis. The officer informed the dvla and I've been having to do tests ever since. I never got caught driving by the way after smoking.
I have passed 2 urine samples no problems.
This time around it's the first time on the questionnaire I've been able to tick the no box to the question 'have you smoked cannabis in the last 3 years'
Are they going to make me do another test or finally give me my full license back?
It's a really stressful process and when there dragging there heels so much it gets me down.
There's nothing on my doctors file that should flag anything up.
Thanks in advance

They don't have to set a timeline for this. Basically the DVLA can request this test for an indefinite period.

You should ask them directly. You might be able to appeal, but that would be done a magistrate level and you wold have to have technical reason. That's if you can appeal.

I didn't know the police did that regarding drug convictions. That's very mean hearted. If someone commits a violent crime whilst drunk, I bet they don't tell the DVLA about that do they? It really is big brother state now in the UK. I'm glad I don't live there anymore. In Greece we do what we want; and long may it continue.

When you think Cannabis is legal in most countries and it is proven to help fight certain Cancers; it makes me ashamed to be British.

M

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off