5 day DVLA medical turn around!

Convicted Driver Insurance

chatjacker

Well finally the date came for my DVLA medical. Thursday 25th Feb. Did the medical and blood test on the day and on the Monday phoned up to ask for a waiting time for results and they informed me they had already recieved them that day but they werent on the system yet.
So phoned again the day after to see if they had put them on the system and they informed me that my licence has been issued that day, 1/3/2016!!! So test on Thursday and licence issued the following Tuesday! Thats fast!! Interesting to find they said they almost always write to the G.P but werent doing in my case. So a really fast turn around for me! Was getting ready to wait 4-6 weeks but much better!
Just waiting for the postman but was told by the DVLA that it would be here within the week. So theory soon as it arrives then couple of refresher lessons before my test and Im on the road for the first time in 12 years!
Bmw chosen, insurance not affected because my ban was over ten years ago, money saved and happy face in full effect

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off