the drink drive procedure

Convicted Driver Insurance

spdn

I have a few questions regarding the blood alcohol procedure.
I was involved in an accident around 6 weeks ago, i was given a breath test at the scene which i failed, i was then taken to the hospital where i was given morphine and gas/air for the pain.

i was told i would have to give a blood test and to wait for a doctor who came a few hours later! the blood was taken and i was offered one of the samples which i took. i am fairly certain i didn't sign anything due to injury to my arm. i then noticed that the first letter of my surname on the sample that i kept was incorrect. will this help me in court?
also how long do the blood test results take to come back? and will i be notified of the results either way?
and should i have been bailed to return to the police station at the time i gave the blood?
if anyone can help i would be very gratefull

When I gave my blood sample it took approx eight weeks to process. Unfortunately for me the nurse was there already at the police station so it was done within 20 mins of me being arrested. Did they give you a breath test? If so for a blood test to be offered you must have given a reading of bettwen 40 - 50. If thats the case and if it took a few hours for the blood to have been taken you might just scrape through it. Hope so.
Good luck

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off