Form of ID

Convicted Driver Insurance

lemonade23

Hey, does anyone know what could be used as a form of ID, other than a passport? Since the card licence has to be returned. Thanks

If its photo specific rather than utility bill, birth certificate etc you could try http://www.pass-scheme.org.uk/ it is endorsed by the Home Office, Association of Chief Police Officers, Security Industry Authority and The Trading Standards Institute.

As Price1367 asks, what specifically do you need ID for?

A signed and dated passport size photo should be fine. By a Non relative, professional person who you have known for more than ten years.

Lemonade23 has still not told us what he wants to use the ID for.
The new PASS card will cover a lot but hopefully he will pass by himself soon and enlighten us......

Hi, sorry I forgot to mention its for entry into clubs when I go out with friends. Thank you for the replies.

For clubbing, the official Pass card is definitely the way to go. It is issued by a number of organisations but all have to verify your identity and they have a trade mark Hologram that the drinks industry recognise.

For clubbing, the official Pass card is definitely the way to go. It is issued by a number of organisations but all have to verify your identity and they have a trade mark Hologram that the drinks industry recognise.

I think thats available at most bookies and off licences. Just pop into your nearest one for the application form

I havn't really heard of the official PASS card used much. I also havn't seen any of my friends use one. After a bit of research I've found that some places decline them as they are not fully aware of their use. Has anyone ever had any problems with one? Thanks

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off