Got a court date, need a solicitor please!

Convicted Driver Insurance

ak23

Hello everyone,

My breath reading was 42 and my urine sample was 108, just one point above the limit sadly. Can anyone please recommend a solicitor who has dealt with wrong police procedure, as I got my own sample tested and the report stated a wrong procedure was performed. Please help! Many Thanks

Hello everyone,

My breath reading was 42 and my urine sample was 108, just one point above the limit sadly. Can anyone please recommend a solicitor who has dealt with wrong police procedure, as I got my own sample tested and the report stated a wrong procedure was performed. Please help! Many Thanks

Stephensons solicitors represent clients charged with drink driving related offences in England and Wales you can contact them by calling 0845 002 0736. You can also find contact details for solicitors throughout England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales in our drink driving solicitors directory.

Hi, you need to be very careful not to spend a crazy amount of money on this case. I blew 43 and my sample came back as 110. I did not get my own sample analysed as I was reasonably confident that I might have been ok. Sadly I was not and had to put up with a 9 month ban.

42 is very low and I can understand why you would want advice. The fact is you were still over the limit but it can backfire sometimes if you try and fight it. If you do use a solicitor make sure you get some kind of guarantee (no win, no fee) as I fear this may cost you.

Sorry I can't be more positive I

Hi, you need to be very careful not to spend a crazy amount of money on this case. I blew 43 and my sample came back as 110. I did not get my own sample analysed as I was reasonably confident that I might have been ok. Sadly I was not and had to put up with a 9 month ban.

42 is very low and I can understand why you would want advice. The fact is you were still over the limit but it can backfire sometimes if you try and fight it. If you do use a solicitor make sure you get some kind of guarantee (no win, no fee) as I fear this may cost you.

Sorry I can't be more positive I

Thanks for that. The police did not place in sample in a security container but according to the scientist that does not make a difference.
Have the trial in a weeks time and really dont know what to do :(

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off