Help please, previous drink drive offence

Convicted Driver Insurance

adamjonesr5055

Hi all, I've been looking around on the internet for ages to try to find out where or how I can find this out:

I'm 21, when I was young + dumb (age 17) I was learning to drive, I was an idiot and took my car whilst drunk.

Anyway cut a long story short I got banned for 12 months for drink drive - no insurance and no license this was 4 years ago.

I've now turned my life around, I have a tidy job etc but still no license.

What I am unsure is, what's the situation with the points on my license? How many would I have had as the letters don't say anything about the points I received and I don't know who to ask?

Thanks in advance,

Adam

you won't have points on your license it will just state banned for the this amount of period and a offence code on it

you won't have points on your license it will just state banned for the this amount of period and a offence code on it

thank you, so I won't have points for any of these 3 offenses? The reason I am asking is someone told me this morning that you get 3 points - even though it was the first I've heard of it.

cheers

thank you, so I won't have points for any of these 3 offenses? The reason I am asking is someone told me this morning that you get 3 points - even though it was the first I've heard of it.

cheers

As you received a driving disqualification resulting from your conviction of the offences in question then no penalty points will have been endorsed on your driving licence.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off