Convicted Driver Insurance Quotes

Convicted Driver Insurance Quoteline
Convicted driver insurance quote line owned and operated by MCE Insurance

Follow Drinkdriving.org on:

Follow Drinkdriving.org on Facebook Follow Drinkdriving.org on Google+ Follow Drinkdriving.org on Twitter

Thread: WHAT?????? I AM CONFUSED.COM

Queent68 is offline Member

Default WHAT?????? I AM CONFUSED.COM

Hi guys me again Lol, had my 2nd medical yesterday as apparently my Dr, on request of my first didn't give them the information they required,so off i went again on another 80 mile round trip!!! didn't have to pay this time thankfully.
    Anyway this time it was completely different, i did have my tummy felt,eyes looked at etc but no blood tests??? when i called DVLA,before booking my 2nd i asked why i had to do another and what for, they said because of my Dr and that it would be the same medical as the first, however......i had to do a drugs test!!! i had to pee in a cup with the door a jar,while the medic stood outside, i felt like a convict/criminal/prisoner, this was very degrading, the confusion is this, i asked the medic why i was doing this and he said i must of ticked that i did drugs on my first medical, i didnt cos i NEVER HAVE,not even had a smoke, he was as confused as i was,i mean i was convicted for drink driving, not drug and to boot it was 4YEARS AGO NOW!!!!!
    If anyone could shed any light on this i would be extremely grateful as i am worried they have got me muddled up with someone else, why on earth would they want a drugs tests???? Also this gets sent to Birmingham and he said i will hear within 3 weeks...has anyone else had this? why me?? ggggrrrrrrr
    This is just what i need when my poor old mum had a heart attack on Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    PLEASE PLEASE can ANYONE shed some light???

gutted is offline Established Member

Default Re: WHAT?????? I AM CONFUSED.COM

Like the rest of us, you ARE a convict/criminal!

Queent68 is offline Member

Cor thaaaaaaaaaaaaanks......you was so helpful!

Forum Moderator is offline Global Moderator

Convicted Driver Insurance Quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Queent68 View Post
    Hi guys me again Lol, had my 2nd medical yesterday as apparently my Dr, on request of my first didn't give them the information they required,so off i went again on another 80 mile round trip!!! didn't have to pay this time thankfully.
    Anyway this time it was completely different, i did have my tummy felt,eyes looked at etc but no blood tests??? when i called DVLA,before booking my 2nd i asked why i had to do another and what for, they said because of my Dr and that it would be the same medical as the first, however......i had to do a drugs test!!! i had to pee in a cup with the door a jar,while the medic stood outside, i felt like a convict/criminal/prisoner, this was very degrading, the confusion is this, i asked the medic why i was doing this and he said i must of ticked that i did drugs on my first medical, i didnt cos i NEVER HAVE,not even had a smoke, he was as confused as i was,i mean i was convicted for drink driving, not drug and to boot it was 4YEARS AGO NOW!!!!!
    If anyone could shed any light on this i would be extremely grateful as i am worried they have got me muddled up with someone else, why on earth would they want a drugs tests???? Also this gets sent to Birmingham and he said i will hear within 3 weeks...has anyone else had this? why me?? ggggrrrrrrr
    This is just what i need when my poor old mum had a heart attack on Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    PLEASE PLEASE can ANYONE shed some light???
    Have you heard anything back about this as of yet? You may like to contact the DVLA in order to clarify matters.

Regards
    Forum Moderator

UK - UK Drink Driving Laws | Drink Driving Solicitors | Convicted Drivers Insurance | BAC Calculator | FREE Legal Advice | Latest News
    | Latest Info | Drug Driving

U.S. - US DUI Drunk Driving Laws | US DUI Lawyers & Attorneys | SR22 Auto Insurance | BAC Calculator | FREE Lawyer Consultation

International - Worldwide BAC Limits Maximum legal prescribed blood alcohol content limits for over 250 countries & jurisdictions