MEDICAL in 2 weeks....getting worried now :( if you can help

Convicted Driver Insurance

beenanIDIOT

Okay so been on here since i kicked the drink completely on the 19th nov, and 3 heavy nights out between mid sept and when i quit. Before september i was a daily heavy drinker, around 8-10 cans a night :confused: how stupid..!

Anyway since i completely stopped i have been on milk thistle 3 times a day when i remembered and since december every day without fail, alot of water, coffee and green tea. Last 2 weeks been eating as healthy as i can, and to be completely honest i feel fantastic in myself cant believe how fit and healthy i feel now.

So i have sent off my d1 with the £90 to the dvla on wednesday, so will prob here from them next week and i aim to book the medical with the doctor the 2nd or 3rd week in feb and my ban is supposed to be up in march. I am still so bloody worried, then i think i will be okay then i read fail stories on forums etc and i get anxious all over again. Is there a good chance i will pass it? i need some good fact based info about how long the numbers should go back to normal and whether baring in mind i will have been alchohol free for 12 weeks or so i should pass it. I know everyones different etc but at 24 i would like to think i am possibly close to normal lol. I am also going to stop smoking a week or so before the medical aswell.

everyone feel free to leave me comments as i need all the help, encouragement or just plain truths i can get. :D thanks for reading guys and gals

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off