Banned in UK, Driving in Spain?

Convicted Driver Insurance

JackM

Hi, I got banned on the 05/05/2011 for 17 months, I completed my drink drivers course and it got reduced to 13 months (Get my license back on the 05/06/2012). Im currently now living in spain and have been since september. Im just wondering if i can drive out here? Ive rang the DVLA who are send me out my certificate of entitlement, Is this enough to drive out here?
Thanks for any help, It will be much appreciated!
Jack

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey,

I would also like some advice on this. My ban is up in June however I am moving to Bahrain in February. Can I drive in Bahrain?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, Ive already read through that. Im just wondering with this letter of entitlement im getting does it allow me to drive in spain or obtain a license there with out sitting lessons, test etc?
Thanks

Hi, I got banned on the 05/05/2011 for 17 months, I completed my drink drivers course and it got reduced to 13 months (Get my license back on the 05/06/2012). Im currently now living in spain and have been since september. Im just wondering if i can drive out here? Ive rang the DVLA who are send me out my certificate of entitlement, Is this enough to drive out here?
Thanks for any help, It will be much appreciated!
Jack

Hi,

What was ur drinking driving reading? Were you also fined or just received a ban?

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off