Convicted Driver Insurance Quotes

Convicted Driver Insurance Quoteline
Convicted driver insurance quote line owned and operated by MCE Insurance

Follow Drinkdriving.org on:

Follow Drinkdriving.org on Facebook Follow Drinkdriving.org on Google+ Follow Drinkdriving.org on Twitter
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Driving before getting the licence back

price1367 is online now TTC Group Associate Director

Default Re: Driving before getting the licence back

Workerbee112, this is a thread which is over 5 years old. Some of what you say makes sense, except that s88 DID apply to people who had been banned....... but S88, allowing people to drive pending the outcome of their medical, providing that an application had been received, was revoked in June 2013.

workerbee112 is offline Member

@price1367 I realise how old it is..didnít realise there rules as to how new the post had to be in order to comment. I am updating based on current knowledge and I am not sure that is a bad thing as I found myself looking at sites for this info which was not relevant anymore.

Problem is that your knowledge isnít current because S88 DID apply in 2012 to people who had been banned, but even then it isnít relevant because as I pointed out, it was repealed in June 2013. There isnít a limit on comments being made on posts but when 5 years have elapsed since the last comment, perhaps such threads are best left in the past

workerbee112 is offline Member

Not if people still refer to it and find it online (like I did) and it is up to date info based on now Incase anyone finds it and thinks itís still sound advice.

Convicted Driver Insurance Quotes
    Workerbee, sorry to be pedantic but which bit of your advice is Ďup to dateí? As I pointed out, it was wrong for 2012, and does not apply since June 2013. It would be far better if you want to give information (that is accurate) that you start a new thread rather than find such an old one. The original poster asked if he was able to drive pending the medical outcome. The answer today is different to when it was asked in 2012.
    You also mention someone driving before they get their licence back as possibly being reclassified as a High risk offender. That can only happen when you have 2 Drink Drive disqualifications in 10 years, blow 2.5 times or more the legal limit or fail to provide a sample. You cann9t be classifies as HRO because you have been caught driving whilst disqualified or without a licence.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12