DVLA Medical but no urine taken

Convicted Driver Insurance
Ok everyone, have had my DVLA Medical at last the other day (at a private surgery Lincolnshire) and I had to pay £112 in cash to the doctor.
First thing I did when I got there was filled in a questionnaire mainly about drinking habits and drinking history etc just general questions.
Once I had done this, I was then called in by the doctor to come into his office. He took blood pressure which he said was a little high but that it was not uncommon for this to be the case as it is often due to nervousness and anxiety about the whole procedure.
Then he got me drop my trousers and he checked my legs front and back which he said was to see if I had been injecting drugs here ....weird, I know!
Then I had to strip and turn around and then catch a ball when he threw it to me then had to throw it back to him :confused: THEN after this I had to put my clothes back on except my sweater and he felt my abdomen and listen to my heart with a stethoscope and checked my breathing...everything ok.

Then for the blood. He said I will most likely hear from the DVLA with a decision pass or fail in about 4 to 6 weeks maximum...but that it will most likely only be a couple of weeks.
I asked him several questions, as I am a natural-born worrier, and I worry about everything! I don't think he was too chuffed with me asking the questions, he was a miserable little, chubby middle-aged bugger with a red nose ...looked like an alcoholic !!
So I asked him about what he thought, he said that it was very rare for people to fail the DVLA Drink Drive Medical ...and that even regular, heavy drinkers usually pass if they are able to abstain from alcohol several weeks prior to the medical (the doc's own words). This kind of made me feel a little more confident.

So I walked out and headed for home. Then i just thought, he never took a urine sample. I am so scared now. Will I be called back for it and have to maybe pay again...and will they discard this medical and I'll have to do another? Was this a mistake or does not everyone have to provide urine? I am so worried this bloody quack has messed everything up for me by not asking me to do a wee. :(
Anyone know ???

Why did you have to be naked to catch a ball?

What if you're just not very good at catching!?!?

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off