How do i take the medical?

Convicted Driver Insurance

nickjett

Just a few questions which im a little concerned with. I was banned on Oct 8th 2009 and the ban will be lifted on june 8th 2011, after successfully completing the drink awareness course.

But because of my level of alcohol when caught more than three times over i have to take a medical.

How do i do this? If i apply for my licence will the DVLA send me details or do i have to contact the DVLA directly to do this?

Also im guessing the DVLA will send the application form for my license to the wrong address, as i dont live where i was living when i got caught. Should i ring them up or get the app from post office and put corrected details on thie new app form?

Just a few questions which im a little concerned with. I was banned on Oct 8th 2009 and the ban will be lifted on june 8th 2011, after successfully completing the drink awareness course.

But because of my level of alcohol when caught more than three times over i have to take a medical.

How do i do this? If i apply for my licence will the DVLA send me details or do i have to contact the DVLA directly to do this?

Also im guessing the DVLA will send the application form for my license to the wrong address, as i dont live where i was living when i got caught. Should i ring them up or get the app from post office and put corrected details on thie new app form?

You can pick up a 'D1 Pack Application for a driving licence for a car, moped or motorcycle' from your local post office or you can order one online here.

Simply fill it out using all relevant new details and the DVLA will contact you regarding arranging a medical in due course.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off