Idiot, dont know how its going to work

Convicted Driver Insurance

idiotangus

I am 19, drank and drove last weekend Friday night, took a mate 10 miles to his girlfriends. Basically on the way home crashed my car, rang the police told them everything and that i had been drinking ect. Blew 86 got court on Thursday. My first ever run in with any sort off trouble!

Makes it even worse, on the way there i got flashed by a light, i know for sure i was doing about 10-15 miles over the 70 limit.

I know i will lose my license on thursday and get a fine, but what happens the week after when i get this speeding fine.

Please don't tell me off i am in a state off shame and know this incident has and is going to seriously impede my high aspirations for life!

Angus, you're still very young and if this episode teaches you not to drink drive again then it certainly won't ruin your life.

Five years after the date of your conviction it'll be spent under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act, and that means that you won't have to mention it to anyone except in certain fairly rare circumstances.

I don't know the deal about the speeding tickets. At a guess I'd say that the points will be put on your licence and be there when you get it back. I don't know whether the time you spent banned will be counted in the length of time that the points are there or not.

As I say, I'm just guessing about that anyway and the drink driving charge is more of a thing to worry about than the speeding. Speeding isn't a criminal offence but drink driving is.

Overall though, keep your chin up and don't let one mistake bring you down. It's easy to think that something like this is ruining you, but it really isn't. It'll inconvenience you for a while but your aspirations are still within your grasp. At worst they might be delayed a little.

What if i was doing over 100mph, would i have to then go back to court? because i am moving to france on monday? Hopefully the camera was not working, even though it flashed twice!

Well you didn't say that you were going over 100mph. I don't know what the moving to France thing does to the situation, you'd better ask a solicitor at this point, I think.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off