Help!! Done for DUI and Obstructing police

Convicted Driver Insurance

MissRomance

Hi, I'm wondering if anyone can tell me what punishment I will receive in court. I was charged with Dui, no insurance and no license. But also, I lied to the police about my name, address and age, however the next day I rang up and confessed. I'm only 18 and this is my first offence.

Thanks.

Hang on - you got away with drink driving?
Then you called back to confess? :eek:

I think your going to regret this one.

They would of found you in the end anyway. You prob did best thing. With most people on here you can have aeducated guess at prob sentance, but theres quite a few aggravating factors, my moneys on 16 month ban and fine could be anything depending on your income, but prob no more than 300ish.

Hello,

Let me get this straight, you got pulled over for dd, and blew a lower reading of 58. That in itself warrants a automatic 12-16 month ban and a fine. But then,

You lied about your name age address, etc, Which in itself perverting the course of justice. Which is just as serious if not more serious than drink driving. I assume the police had taken all your finger prints photos and d.n.a etc. And then you have to ring them to them you lied. If this is genuine and not some kind of wind up, and you have been charged with lying and drink driving together I would be seriously worried and considering legal advice.

Good luck,

The village idiot.

She's not going to jail for blowing 58, worst case a shed load of community service, she rang them the next day, which its gotta be in her favour, we all do stupid things when drunk (as we all know!) But in the sobar cold light of day, she realised her mistake and rang them when she could of kept quiet, though I reckon they would of found you after.

I don't think they would of. They aren't going to launch a forensic investigation for a drink driver. They would wait until you get re-arrested in the future then pin the crime on you then.
(With the prints that was taken, etc.)

Maybe we are all taking this the wrong way but it's a weird one.

Please get back to us miss, as this is interesting one.

But as someone said above the driving ban is irrelevant now.
Lying to the old bill could be more serious.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off