Hello people need some advice about my medical

Convicted Driver Insurance

Kevhall81

As the title says I'm in desperate need of advice,I've stumbled across this site after endless phone calls to the dvla.
My problem is i work abroad most of the year and everytime I finally get my appointment through it's full or I'm away my disqualification ended on the 21 november and I'm really getting desperate

As the title says I'm in desperate need of advice,I've stumbled across this site after endless phone calls to the dvla.
My problem is i work abroad most of the year and everytime I finally get my appointment through it's full or I'm away my disqualification ended on the 21 november and I'm really getting desperate

In my experience you have to call the doctor to arrange the medical? Obviously I don't have the problem of working abroad, but I got the letter, waited four days as instructed and could have got an appointment the next day (no good for me - work), but got one the next week. You've got 21 days I think from receiving the letter telling you which dr you need to go to call to make an appointment, and I think you have to make the appointment within six weeks.

I'm not sure quite why you're having so much difficulty? Can you ask to go to another appointed dr?

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off