Full or provisional after ban?

Convicted Driver Insurance

kyle

I got stopped on the 10/7 and convicted of DUI, Was double the limit (only had 3 cans but long story)

Anyway had court today and i received 18months ban and 100pound fine and the option to do a awareness course which obviously i am going to do.

My question is the judge never mentioned if i will need to retake my tests again (full car and full bike) after the ban is up? Is it mandatory to have to retake your tests or is it as the judges digression? I have various other motor offences but first time for DUI.

I got stopped on the 10/7 and convicted of DUI, Was double the limit (only had 3 cans but long story)

Anyway had court today and i received 18months ban and 100pound fine and the option to do a awareness course which obviously i am going to do.

My question is the judge never mentioned if i will need to retake my tests again (full car and full bike) after the ban is up? Is it mandatory to have to retake your tests or is it as the judges digression? I have various other motor offences but first time for DUI.

It is entirely at the magistrates discretion as to whether or not you need to re-take your driving test. If they didnt mention taking a re-test then you should get your full driving licence back once you re-apply after your ban has expired.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off