Request to Lift 3yr Drink Driving Ban

Convicted Driver Insurance

m15515g

Hi I need some advise as im getting quite nervous about my hearing this week.

I have been covicted of drinking driving twice within the last 5 yrs and therefore classed as a high risk offender. apart from these mistakes ive got a clean record.

second time i was convicted for 3yrs and fined. i was sent a letter saying i could apply to the court that convicted me to lift the ban after two years. so i sent in a request outlineing that i have a good character, my conduct has been good and not broken any laws since, ive had to suffer hardship due to the lengthy ban lost job, matrial problems and am taking care of a elderly . i am not alchol dependant and have provided the courts with blood tests reports from the last 2 yrs with a recent one being 2 -3 months ago.

I am due in court and not sure what to expect as i dont want to get my hope up if theres little or no chance they will lift the ban. Any advice would be great ...................:(

Hi I need some advise as im getting quite nervous about my hearing this week.

I have been covicted of drinking driving twice within the last 5 yrs and therefore classed as a high risk offender. apart from these mistakes ive got a clean record.

second time i was convicted for 3yrs and fined. i was sent a letter saying i could apply to the court that convicted me to lift the ban after two years. so i sent in a request outlineing that i have a good character, my conduct has been good and not broken any laws since, ive had to suffer hardship due to the lengthy ban lost job, matrial problems and am taking care of a elderly . i am not alchol dependant and have provided the courts with blood tests reports from the last 2 yrs with a recent one being 2 -3 months ago.

I am due in court and not sure what to expect as i dont want to get my hope up if theres little or no chance they will lift the ban. Any advice would be great ...................:(

hi there,

Its impossible to say what the chances are of getting your driving licence back early. You have done everything you can and supplied the courts with everything they need to make a decision. Im afraid you will just have to wait and see what their decision is. Good luck, let us know how you get on.

I guess i'll have to wait and see but is there any other similar experiances? and what are the blood levels meant to be as i cant find any guidelines to defend my results?

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off