Failing. Ridiculous charge.

Convicted Driver Insurance
Hi All

I have a 'failing to provide' conviction hanging around me. I had a roadside breathtest of 61, which I'm happy to cop for, Only I was so unnerved by the whole police breath test thing, it would seem despite my FOUR attempts at giving a sample, I still couldn't manage it.

Now initially when I read into the charge, I could appreciate why some might want to fudge their tests, but the more I've looked into it, the less I understand.

If someone is genuinely ****ting themselves, but not massively over the limit, where is the benefit of failing to supply? Especially given they'll never have heard of the charge before. 'High Risk Offender, Need to take a medical'. What? I've never even had a speeding bleeding ticket..

If you've been done for a DD offence before, or you're a million times over the limit, surely there's ways and means to work out when someone's pulling a fast one.

For me, I'm still humiliated, still working out how to pay my fine, AND tell my parents, and still resenting this stupid charge, That's another £100 've to find from somewhere.

It's a **** charge.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off