Just saying hello with a question.

Convicted Driver Insurance

frind

Hi I’m just saying hello as a new member, but I have a question as well.
My son is abroad at the moment but in January he was breath tested at a police station and produced a lower reading of 41.

Question can any one tell me what a blood alcohol content this would be the equivalent of as he opted for this test but still does not know the results and it is worrying him as he is not due back in this country for about 3 months.

Thank you for any help.

How on earth would anyone here know? why not spend the £50 necessary to get your sample tested?

How on earth would anyone here know? why not spend the £50 necessary to get your sample tested?

Hey this is the first time this has ever happend to anyone in my family, so we have not got a clue. And as for getting it tested we thought of that but it can't be done yet as the day after it was taken he had to fly abroad and the sample is in a fridge in a locked room where he lives.

So if you work that out it was imposible for him to get the sample tested.

Hi I’m just saying hello as a new member, but I have a question as well.
My son is abroad at the moment but in January he was breath tested at a police station and produced a lower reading of 41.

Question can any one tell me what a blood alcohol content this would be the equivalent of as he opted for this test but still does not know the results and it is worrying him as he is not due back in this country for about 3 months.

Thank you for any help.

Its impossible to calculate with any degree of accuracy without getting your own sample tested. Even two samples of blood taken at the same time may differ slightly in their blood alcohol content. The only thing your son can do is try not to worry too much and hope for the best.

Last edited:
Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off