Medical in 3 days

Convicted Driver Insurance

Gsl83

hi guys I have been following here for a while, but I'm in a pickle, was banned for 4 years and the ban ends 12/08/18 I had delayed my medical to so much that it ended up being booked day before ban ends! 11/08/18. I hadn't drank for 3 weeks but 10 days ago I went on a daily binge of around 20units it's only been 2 days with out a drink I don't know what to do as don't think can change the date of medical... I eat well and had a good LFT test, have been drinking plenty of water and exercise can anyone help

hi guys I have been following here for a while, but I'm in a pickle, was banned for 4 years and the ban ends 12/08/18 I had delayed my medical to so much that it ended up being booked day before ban ends! 11/08/18. I hadn't drank for 3 weeks but 10 days ago I went on a daily binge of around 20units it's only been 2 days with out a drink I don't know what to do as don't think can change the date of medical... I eat well and had a good LFT test, have been drinking plenty of water and exercise can anyone help

The doctor will ask you about when you last drank and what quantity. It's how you come across to them as well as the CDT blood test that gives an anonymous "Yes/No/Maybe" to the DVLA. If you say one thing and the CDT test gives a borderline then they'll probably ask your GP for more information. There seems to be huge variance on people's blood markers on these forums so you may be okay but, for crying out loud, don't get stressed out and drink any more before your test tomorrow otherwise they'll probably class you as dependant and make you do it all again next year.

Bacchus

Thank you for the reply, i decided to withdraw the application, the reason i gave was that i couldnt get time off on that day, second the next date 18th August was not available and i was on the last strech of the 6 week time frame, i had moved adresses so things were all over the place id rather wait 6 to 8 weeks than get a negative result and have to wait 6months to a year.... just hope this doesn't effect the outcome? Has anyone ever done the same thing? withdraw?
thank you

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off