Convicted Driver Insurance Quotes

Convicted Driver Insurance Quoteline
Convicted driver insurance quote line owned and operated by MCE Insurance

Follow Drinkdriving.org on:

Follow Drinkdriving.org on Facebook Follow Drinkdriving.org on Google+ Follow Drinkdriving.org on Twitter
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: HRO MEDICAL due 19/04/18

Default Re: HRO MEDICAL due 19/04/18

Called the dvla today just to let them know that my ban ends tomorrow (trying to get them to hurry it up) they have recieved my bloods but not the paperwork, i did ask for the result of my blood test but he wouldnt give it me didnt give me a reason why
    will call again monday to see if anything has changed

Rang the DVLA again today, they have now received my bloods and questionair but now saying this needs to passed on to the medical team
    they gave me a expected time 7 to 10 working days for this to be completed.
    Troubling as i'm almost certain that they will write to my doctors, also asked for info regarding my cdt results and ask me to ask in an email to them,
    which i have not sure how long that will take to come back. (ban ended 23th April)

price1367 is offline TTC Group Associate Director

Let your doctor know that the questionnaire is coming from DVLA and ask him / her to prioritise it, and hopefully fax or email it back to save on posting delays.

i will do that, my doctors are well known for taking the mick, so if it comes to that i will be going down in person and making sure its done.
    would i be ok in telling my doctors a job depended on it (it doesnt) so it looks more urgent?

Rang DVLA today, was told they have sent a letter to my doctors (via post) so i have contacted my doctors and told them it was coming.
    They then told me that there is a 5 week wait for these to be completed due to having a pile of them.
    I did request for the form to sent back via FAX they refused this point blank saying they couldn't fax anything due to confidentiality
    but did tell me i could have it and fax it back myself ???

Also if they have contacted my GP would that indicate that my blood tests and questionnaire were both ok?
    (this would put me at rest)
    Last edited by ThirdTimeLucky; 05-01-2018 at 02:20 PM.

“Well known for taking the Mick” seems to be right. With a 5 week delay your area must be full of high risk drink drivers!
    sadly it doesn’t mean your blood test and questionnaire were fine. They may have been, it could just be a routine follow up, it could mean that there were concerns about an answer you gave or that your CDT Test was in the grey area of between 2.3-2.9.
    the only thing you can be certain of is that your result was not 3.0 plus, because they would have just failed you.

that is correct price, i did answer yes to a crash i had related to drink driving also it is my 2nd offence
    would that give them reason to?
    so seeing how they haven't failed me straight out and ive never been to doctors for anything i would guess at its a pass of some sort

It is probably a delayed pass, from what you say. When does your ban expire, and did you apply for your licence back as soon as the 3 month ‘window’ to make the application was open?

my ban date has already gone being the 23rd of april and yes but the medical provider i had took other 4 weeks to get an appointment

Sorry, you did say the ban was up on the 23rd before. I have been busy lately replying to several posts!
    DVLA will not chase your doctor for a reply until 6 weeks have elapsed, so you will get no help there.
    Your only chance of a speedy outcome is persuading your GP to pull his finger out.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast