Convicted Driver Insurance Quotes

Convicted Driver Insurance Quoteline
Convicted driver insurance quote line owned and operated by MCE Insurance

Follow Drinkdriving.org on:

Follow Drinkdriving.org on Facebook Follow Drinkdriving.org on Google+ Follow Drinkdriving.org on Twitter
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: 2018 Drink Driving Most Recent Experience Application, HRO Medical, CDT results ETC

Glenngoal10 is offline Member

Default Re: 2018 Drink Driving Most Recent Experience Application, HRO Medical, CDT results E

Phoned DVLA today, they received my fax back from doctors Wednesday was scanned onto system yesterday, said can take upto a week to make a decision. Am I right in thinking my licence will be issued anytime from now until next Thursday ?
    Cheers

Ben2522 is offline Member

Default Re: 2018 Drink Driving Most Recent Experience Application, HRO Medical, CDT results E

Hi. It depends on what your doctor says really. I dont know as It didnt happen to me. IF they did go to my doctor I would ring and speak to my doctor before they send the paperwork back and see what the doctor would reply to the dvla with. Perhaps book an appointment with them to discuss beforehand. See what was written at the time and if they would support you. A cant give anything other than that unfortunately,

No worries, Iím not worried about doctors, I saw him after crash but alchohol misuse was never spoken about, he just put me on pills for stress and anxiety , never went back. That was 17 months ago no so no issues with anything there.
    Ben2522 likes this.

Hi guys,

Just a quick one to say DVLA called me just now and Iíve had my full licence restored no restrictions, can drive straight away as van ended in January.

The relieve is unbelievable and Iíll be honest I got abit emotional, my life can finally get back on track again. Been a horrible 18 months since accident and the procedure to get licence back but I can now put this stupid mistake behind me.
    Thanks guys

Glenn
    survivor2018 likes this.

Well done mate. Enjoy. Im back on Tuesday 20th. Wont be losing it again that is for sure.

Best of Luck,

Thanks Ben, been an experience but all over now.

All the best to you

Smith13 is offline New Member

Hi Ben2522

My driving licence shows a DR10 i got stopped after i had an accident that only involved me do i need to report this on my medical questionnaire or its that only DD cases.
    Thanks

Convicted Driver Insurance Quotes
    Hi, short answer. I would I was you to be honest, there is evidence against you if enquiries are made best to be safe than sorry on this one. So you are aware, they will probably co tact your doctor if you do. If you donít you might be fine. Itís up to you to risk it.
    survivor2018 likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12