Mods what happened 06-27-2012 at 01:20 PM?

Convicted Driver Insurance

bristol.red

No Longer a Member
27th June 2012 @ 1.20pm this site had 250 users online at the same time!!! Wow considering it only averages about 27, I was wondering if anyone knows what happened to cause that many visitors? Perhaps the site was in the national media for some reason!! I got no idea, I cant remember logging in myself. Perhaps this is a question for one of the mods?

27th June 2012 @ 1.20pm this site had 250 users online at the same time!!! Wow considering it only averages about 27, I was wondering if anyone knows what happened to cause that many visitors? Perhaps the site was in the national media for some reason!! I got no idea, I cant remember logging in myself. Perhaps this is a question for one of the mods?

Most ever users online refers to the most registered members and guests (not registered) connecting to the forum at any one time. It was no doubt some bot making multiple connections in an attempt to automatically register and post spam as statistics for the 27th are inline with previous statistics in regards to registered member log ins, bandwidth and unique visitors.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off