Convicted Driver Insurance Quotes

Convicted Driver Insurance Quoteline
Convicted driver insurance quote line owned and operated by MCE Insurance

Follow Drinkdriving.org on:

Follow Drinkdriving.org on Facebook Follow Drinkdriving.org on Google+ Follow Drinkdriving.org on Twitter

Thread: Problems with auto-save feature

clairec is offline Member

Default Problems with auto-save feature

Hello,
    I've been on this forum since I was charged with drink driving on 14th June I initially posted a thread about what should I do? of course I got the same response as you all will? Sean Joyce? advising legal representation! I did take up the legal representation that was offered, I'm not sure if it did any good but I have since made two post as a warning to others about my experience in loosing my licence, it took me a lot of soul searching and time to write them but neither one has appeared? I had the apparent auto save messages but nothing seems to be saved?

Forum Moderator is offline Global Moderator

Default Re: Rubbish forum

Convicted Driver Insurance Quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by clairec View Post
    Hello,
    I've been on this forum since I was charged with drink driving on 14th June I initially posted a thread about what should I do? of course I got the same response as you all will? Sean Joyce? advising legal representation! I did take up the legal representation that was offered, I'm not sure if it did any good but I have since made two post as a warning to others about my experience in loosing my licence, it took me a lot of soul searching and time to write them but neither one has appeared? I had the apparent auto save messages but nothing seems to be saved?
    Sorry to hear you have been having problems with auto save feature. Unfortunately all technology suffers from glitches once in a while and can be frustrating at times. Have you read the help section about the auto save feature? to ensure you have been using the function correctly? It is the first time any problems of this nature have been brought to our attention and the auto save feature appears to be working fine, however, as a precaution it will be investigated further in due course.

The ask a solicitor section of the forum is there if people need to use it and so are all the other sections of the forum. It is entirely up to the individual which section they create threads/posts in and if they ultimately decide to procure legal representation from Sean Joyce or any other solicitor. The forum is intented for people to receive help, advice and support. Many people appreciate this at a stressful time in their lives.

This post will be moved to the forum and site comments, help & suggestions.
    Last edited by Forum Moderator; 08-02-2012 at 01:47 PM.

Regards
    Forum Moderator

UK - UK Drink Driving Laws | Drink Driving Solicitors | Convicted Drivers Insurance | BAC Calculator | FREE Legal Advice | Latest News
    | Latest Info | Drug Driving

U.S. - US DUI Drunk Driving Laws | US DUI Lawyers & Attorneys | SR22 Auto Insurance | BAC Calculator | FREE Lawyer Consultation

International - Worldwide BAC Limits Maximum legal prescribed blood alcohol content limits for over 250 countries & jurisdictions