I AM Roadsmart DD course

Convicted Driver Insurance

XBethKiely12x

My husband was recently charged on the 22nd Dec with a DR10. He was sentenced to an 18 month ban a fine and a drink driving awareness course. He has chosen the course provider will they get in touch with us next or will we have to call them? we are keen to get him enrolled as soon as we are able,

Also my husband is a little dyslexic will there be any support for this available on these courses does anyone know?

Thank you ?

Hi there,

I chose LTP driver training when I was sentenced and within a couple of weeks they sent me a letter with more information on how to book on to the course etc.

I would assume your husbands chosen provider will do the same. :)

The general advice from courts is that they notify your chosen provider for you. If you have not heard from the provider within 14 days then you should contact your nominated provider to ensure that they have been given your details.

Hello,

I'm trying to find out the insurance companies TTC recommend after passing the TTC drinking driving course, as I have misplaced the leaflet giving to me at the end of the course!

Apologies that this is irrelevant to the thread but I don't know how else to contact you!

Thanks,

Nathan

Hi Nagroove,
i can let you have them in a PM, but can't send one until you have made 3 posts, I think. Comment on another couple of threads and pm's should then be availabe.....

The general advice from courts is that they notify your chosen provider for you. If you have not heard from the provider within 14 days then you should contact your nominated provider to ensure that they have been given your details.

Hello,

I'm trying to find out the insurance companies TTC recommend after passing the TTC drinking driving course, as I have misplaced the leaflet giving to me at the end of the course!

Apologies that this is irrelevant to the thread but I don't know how else to contact you!

Thanks,

Nathan

Hi Nagroove,
i can let you have them in a PM, but can't send one until you have made 3 posts, I think. Comment on another couple of threads and pm's should then be availabe.....

Having to wait for the 3rd post to be viewed by the moderator now... speak soon!

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off