Convicted Driver Insurance Quotes

Convicted Driver Insurance Quoteline
Convicted driver insurance quote line owned and operated by MCE Insurance

Follow Drinkdriving.org on:

Follow Drinkdriving.org on Facebook Follow Drinkdriving.org on Google+ Follow Drinkdriving.org on Twitter

Thread: DD Course

Steven2016 is offline Member

Default DD Course

Hi I got banned in September 2016 for 18month i have the chance to take the course which will reduce my ban to 14month. I am saving up for the course any way quick question since I have been banned for 2month now when I complete the course will it be still 14month I will have to wait till I drive again? or since I have already been banned for 2month will that only mean I have to do 12month thanks

Forum Moderator is offline Global Moderator

Default Re: DD Course

Quote Originally Posted by Steven2016 View Post
    Hi I got banned in September 2016 for 18month i have the chance to take the course which will reduce my ban to 14month. I am saving up for the course any way quick question since I have been banned for 2month now when I complete the course will it be still 14month I will have to wait till I drive again? or since I have already been banned for 2month will that only mean I have to do 12month thanks
    The reduction you receive for completing the course is applied to length of disqualification imposed (18 months), not the length of disqualification remaining.

Regards
    Forum Moderator

UK - UK Drink Driving Laws | Drink Driving Solicitors | Convicted Drivers Insurance | BAC Calculator | FREE Legal Advice | Latest News
    | Latest Info | Drug Driving

U.S. - US DUI Drunk Driving Laws | US DUI Lawyers & Attorneys | SR22 Auto Insurance | BAC Calculator | FREE Lawyer Consultation

International - Worldwide BAC Limits Maximum legal prescribed blood alcohol content limits for over 250 countries & jurisdictions

price1367 is offline TTC Group Associate Director

Default Re: DD Course

Convicted Driver Insurance Quotes
    Agreed, if you do the course you will serve 14 months, so be driving again in November 2017. You should have up to September 2017 to take the course, but check the paperwork you were sent to make sure that this is the actual length of time allowed in your case, the court can reduce that time occasionally. In ny case, the reduction will be the same, 4 months.