Convicted Driver Insurance Quotes

Convicted Driver Insurance Quoteline
Convicted driver insurance quote line owned and operated by MCE Insurance

Follow Drinkdriving.org on:

Follow Drinkdriving.org on Facebook Follow Drinkdriving.org on Google+ Follow Drinkdriving.org on Twitter

Thread: dd course reduction im confused ??

dugm is offline Member

Default dd course reduction im confused ??

Hi so i got a ban of 15 month just recently i am going to do the course, so today i received the paper work to book it, and on the form its states that my ban will be reduced by 25% my ban is for 15 months which will be reduced by 3 months, if my maths is correct 25% of 15 month is 3 month and 3 weeks, when i was in court i can remember the girl in front of me saying to the magistrates " so are you willing to reduce it by 3 month with the course " and the magistrates said yes, so does this mean that its only reduced by 3 month instead of the 3 month and 3 weeks im confused any advice would be great thanks in advance...

price1367 is online now TTC Group Associate Director

Default Re: dd course reduction im confused ??

Convicted Driver Insurance Quotes
    I am afraid it does look like you only have 3 months if that is what the magistrates said. At 12 months it is fixed at 3 month reduction. Above that, it is UP TO 25%, subject to a minimum 3 months reduction.
    i have seen people get a 3 year ban, reduced by 6 months not 9, but then seen someone get a 10 year ban and get the full 2 1/2 year reduction. It is at the magistrates discretion.
    Last edited by price1367; 01-19-2015 at 07:33 PM.