Convicted Driver Insurance Quotes

Convicted Driver Insurance Quoteline
Convicted driver insurance quote line owned and operated by MCE Insurance

Follow Drinkdriving.org on:

Follow Drinkdriving.org on Facebook Follow Drinkdriving.org on Google+ Follow Drinkdriving.org on Twitter
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Drink Driving Rehabilitation Course

Drinkdriving.org is offline Site Administrator

Default The Drink Driving Rehabilitation Course

This is the place to discuss everything to do with the Drink Driving Rehabilitation Course which most drink drivers who are convicted get the opportunity to complete when they are sentenced for a drink driving related offence.

Completeing the course can reduce your driving ban by up to 25% and help reduce your car insurance premiums. It is designed to be educational, promoting safe and responsible driving with the aim of reducing re-offending.

Got a question about the drink driving rehabilitation course? Have you completed the course? Share your experience with others.

Discuss everything to do with the Drink Driving Rehabilitation Course in this section of the forum.

stupid lad is offline Member

Default Re: The Drink Driving Rehabilitation Course

i have just got an 18 month ban and the option to do the course, if i do the course what will it take my ban to? thanks

miss marple is offline Member

The court should have said what the reduction would be. It's usually 25% which would be four-and-a-half months off, but they may round it to whole months as my son got 4 months off an 18 month ban.

gkg
    gkg is offline Member

I agreed to do this course and was under the impression that I would be contacted about this but havent heard a thing in weeks - Can anyone advise what I should do? I'm not sure if I was given any contact details but I certainly have paperwork telling me to expect to be contacted by the relevant agency...?

Forum Moderator is offline Global Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by gkg View Post
    I agreed to do this course and was under the impression that I would be contacted about this but havent heard a thing in weeks - Can anyone advise what I should do? I'm not sure if I was given any contact details but I certainly have paperwork telling me to expect to be contacted by the relevant agency...?
    Find your nearest drink driving course provider. Contact them and they should have your details on file and will give you all the information you need regarding booking a place on a course.

If they do not have your details, then you need to contact the sentencing courts.

Regards
    Forum Moderator

UK - UK Drink Driving Laws | Drink Driving Solicitors | Convicted Drivers Insurance | BAC Calculator | FREE Legal Advice | Latest News
    | Latest Info | Drug Driving

U.S. - US DUI Drunk Driving Laws | US DUI Lawyers & Attorneys | SR22 Auto Insurance | BAC Calculator | FREE Lawyer Consultation

International - Worldwide BAC Limits Maximum legal prescribed blood alcohol content limits for over 250 countries & jurisdictions

signman is offline Established Member

can this be right???

i live in stockport and the nearest center to me is Telford, 70 miles away???

They expect you to do this journey 3 or 4 times over the period of the course???

Forum Moderator is offline Global Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by signman View Post
    can this be right???

i live in stockport and the nearest center to me is Telford, 70 miles away???

They expect you to do this journey 3 or 4 times over the period of the course???
    That is where their head office is based, course providers run courses in the areas they cover in a variety of different locations.

You need to contact them to find out exactly where the closest course to you is located and the dates which they are being run.

Regards
    Forum Moderator

UK - UK Drink Driving Laws | Drink Driving Solicitors | Convicted Drivers Insurance | BAC Calculator | FREE Legal Advice | Latest News
    | Latest Info | Drug Driving

U.S. - US DUI Drunk Driving Laws | US DUI Lawyers & Attorneys | SR22 Auto Insurance | BAC Calculator | FREE Lawyer Consultation

International - Worldwide BAC Limits Maximum legal prescribed blood alcohol content limits for over 250 countries & jurisdictions

mike1960 is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by signman View Post
    Whatever you do, don't drive there

Oh, and one more thing. Never, ever cite 'tea bagging' as something you are more likely to do drunk rather than sober. The memory of the idiot that said this, explaining what it meant to the two matronly ladies running the course will remain in my memory for longer than is healthy. What made it ten times worse was he was referring to his mates rather than lady friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Taylor View Post
    That is where their head office is based, course providers run courses in the areas they cover in a variety of different locations.

You need to contact them to find out exactly where the closest course to you is located and the dates which they are being run.
    thankyou........

Convicted Driver Insurance Quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by mike1960 View Post
    Whatever you do, don't drive there

Oh, and one more thing. Never, ever cite 'tea bagging' as something you are more likely to do drunk rather than sober. The memory of the idiot that said this, explaining what it meant to the two matronly ladies running the course will remain in my memory for longer than is healthy. What made it ten times worse was he was referring to his mates rather than lady friends.
    lol! absolute genius!........

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast