Convicted Driver Insurance Quotes

Convicted Driver Insurance Quoteline
Convicted driver insurance quote line owned and operated by MCE Insurance

Follow Drinkdriving.org on:

Follow Drinkdriving.org on Facebook Follow Drinkdriving.org on Google+ Follow Drinkdriving.org on Twitter

Thread: advice please

monty01 is offline Member

Default advice please

up on my second dui charge. next week. i did Drink Driving Rehabilitation Course 7 years ago. will i get chance to apply for it again to cut the ban, also do i have to resit test once ban is up. i blew 56. any advice would be great. thanks . monty.

Forum Moderator is offline Global Moderator

Default Re: advice please

Quote Originally Posted by monty01 View Post
    up on my second dui charge. next week. i did Drink Driving Rehabilitation Course 7 years ago. will i get chance to apply for it again to cut the ban, also do i have to resit test once ban is up. i blew 56. any advice would be great. thanks . monty.
    For a breath reading of 56 and a second offence within ten years sentencing guidelines suggest a 36-40 months driving ban. Whether or not you will be offered the chance to take the drink driving rehabilitation course again will be the courts decision, some 2nd time offenders do get the opportunity while others do not.

Magistrates do have the discretion to order you to sit a re-test, the discretion to order a re-test is likely to be exercised where there is evidence of inexperience, incompetence or infirmity, or the disqualification period is lengthy (ie a number of years).

Regards
    Forum Moderator

UK - UK Drink Driving Laws | Drink Driving Solicitors | Convicted Drivers Insurance | BAC Calculator | FREE Legal Advice | Latest News
    | Latest Info | Drug Driving

U.S. - US DUI Drunk Driving Laws | US DUI Lawyers & Attorneys | SR22 Auto Insurance | BAC Calculator | FREE Lawyer Consultation

International - Worldwide BAC Limits Maximum legal prescribed blood alcohol content limits for over 250 countries & jurisdictions

Wirciang1987 is offline Member

Default Re: advice please

Convicted Driver Insurance Quotes
    Don't now much about that, but i good luck to you.