insurance help !!

Convicted Driver Insurance

J3r3myW3b

I am due in court on the 24th this month, i know i will be losing my licence through stupidity. I'm self employed and need my van for work is there anyway i can get my vehicle insured so i can employ somebody to drive me.

Any thought appreciated.

I am due in court on the 24th this month, i know i will be losing my licence through stupidity. I'm self employed and need my van for work is there anyway i can get my vehicle insured so i can employ somebody to drive me.

Any thought appreciated.

Hi,

I am actually not completely sure and as insurance needs to be spot on correct I wouldnt want to offer any advice thats not exactly right but you could send uklegendman a private message as he did what you intend to do. Or you could ask him on this thread too http://www.forum.drinkdriving.org/general-discussion/59796.htm im sure he will be happy to help.

It is possible to do what you want, but it is not the sort of thing you can do through an online comparison website, you will need to contact an insurance broker for them to arrange this for you direct with an insurance company.
i have used this one in the past and found them to be excellent:
Henshalls
Gower House,
14-16 High St, Newport,
Shropshire TF10 7AN
Tel: 01952 820358
Fax: 01952 810705
Email: mail@henshalls.com
They deal with insurance nationally.

Hi mate,

In the same situation as you, need the van to survive.
We are lucky in a way as apparently its easier to get multiple drivers added on to van insurance. Lots of building companies commonly have about 10 workers on the multiple driver policies so it should not be a big deal.
after I lost my licence I found someone to drive for me. When I made the call to the insurance company they added him on to the policy . Obviously I am excluded from the policy but believe it or not as my new driver has no claims discount since 1980 they actually credited my credit card three pounds eighty five!.
Unbelievable I know.

I am with direct line.

Good luck mate when you make the call.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off