insurance or fleet insurance after a dr10

Convicted Driver Insurance

ME12R

hi i got a DR10 on the 29th of sept 2005 Ban for 5 years and 2 months sentence and i don't think i got a fine,
i served 1 month inside and 1 month on tag at the time.
I appealed my ban back in 2009 and had it removed by the courts on the 27h of august 2009
since then i have done medicals and taken my test again and passed and i need to get my own vehicle insured now.
do i disclose this to the insurance companies.

details on license:- Date of Offence 21/09/05, Date of Conviction 28/09/05 sentenced 28/09/05 (1 month jail, 1 month Tag) disqualified period 5 Y, ban removed on 27/08/09 fine nil, others A000

I have my own business and i can really do with a fully comprehensive fleet insurance policy,
as i need to insure more than 3 vehicle if possible and i have new business leased vehicles that need insuring
i am using other family members to do this for me at the moment and i don't feel comfortable doing this can anyone recommend anyone and
if they ask for the license and see that i have got the dr10 on it from 2005 will this affect me in anyway?

and also i had full no claims bonus before i got banned in 2005 is it still possible to use that on this new policy?

Hi.. Insurers ask for previous convictions up to 5 years only... Anything after that... Not considered... And you wont be asked about... DR10 stays on licence for 11 years.. But no effect on insurance after 5..
Some car hire companies may refuse to hire to you up to 7 years after offence... But thats it..

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off