Van insurance mess, Help

Convicted Driver Insurance

Darko13

I have a business but have received an 18 month ban. I need to continue the business and have a driver. Can I continue my insurance and add him as a named driver or do I have to cancel the policy, register him as the keeper and get him insured ? Unfortunately he has a DR10, 8 points received 18 months ago but no ban as he was moving the vehicle from a dangerous place.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

I have a business but have received an 18 month ban. I need to continue the business and have a driver. Can I continue my insurance and add him as a named driver or do I have to cancel the policy, register him as the keeper and get him insured ? Unfortunately he has a DR10, 8 points received 18 months ago but no ban as he was moving the vehicle from a dangerous place.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

I think the best people to talk about this is your insurers. Just give them a ring and explain the situation. Let us know how you get on.

I think the best people to talk about this is your insurers. Just give them a ring and explain the situation. Let us know how you get on.

Thanks, just done that and they wouldn't allow me to add him as named driver but I can keep van registered in my name and insure him they informed me. Not with them so just got to find the best drink drive van insurance.

once again cheers

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off